Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I-

that's honestly lowkey disrespectful but w/e

Imagine flying your new fake bitchy instagram friends that you've only known for less than 6 months on a private jet and letting your lovely band who loves you and has been playing with you for almost 7 years fly coach. Like literally the people who gave you new song ideas (cruel world, pretty when you cry) and invited you to sing at their birthday (when she sang cry me a river don't remember if it was a birthday or a party of theirs or something) like that's low-key very bitchy and rude....

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Imagine flying your new fake bitchy instagram friends that you've only known for less than 6 months on a private jet and letting your lovely band who loves you and has been playing with you for almost 7 years fly coach. Like literally the people who gave you new song ideas (cruel world, pretty when you cry) and invited you to sing at their birthday (when she sang cry me a river don't remember if it was a birthday or a party of theirs or something) like that's low-key very bitchy and rude....

that's...LA   :awkney2: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Girl she invited her insta baddies matcha wheatgrass smoothies neon serata hot sauce sriracha**** friends to the birthday party and they showed up, she really doesnt care at all!! 

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I really don't think it's a hack, because she also tweeted the White Mustang teaser on there in 2017, remember? Plus, it's the 10 year anniversary of her first tweet on that account, and she made a reference to it. It's her.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I hope it is. Didn't know it was the anniversary that makes me believe it's her also. Any ideas of who she's speaking abt?

Also, did any of you realize Lana isn't even like, on camera during those stories recorded by her friends? Maybe I'm thinking too much on it but they don't even let her pose for the video n they're already on something else I'm...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey