Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

all the songs from LFL were registered the same day she announced the track listing, on July 12. She doesn't register much in advance because she knows we are obsessive lol. 

The only songs that are registered well in advance are either old songs or side projects (You Must Love Me).

ah that makes a lot of sense lmao

it's just the way i feel

How come Interscope send her songs to alt. radio and then submit her in the pop categories at the Grammys... make it make sense 

Doin' Time could be what we call Cinnamon or In Your Car? It doesn't feel like it would have that sound, but ya never know.

If it were Cinnamon that would be amazingggggg. Because I want it now.

Doin' Time could be what we call Cinnamon or In Your Car? It doesn't feel like it would have that sound, but ya never know.

If it were Cinnamon that would be amazingggggg. Because I want it now.

I think if it was, then Shazam would recognize it yet it unfortunately doesn’t yet

Interscope really said fuck this cha cha matcha poet, we’re putting the record out

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised. 

You know, months of nothing and suddenly Little Miss "I don't like to promote my shit"'s song is going to be on radio? Hmmmm 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Can someone explain what it means that she's being sent to radio? Were her other songs not?

I always assumed they were but radio just didn't play them lol. Have any of her other songs been sent to radio?

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised. 

You know, months of nothing and suddenly Little Miss "I don't like to promote my shit"'s song is going to be on radio? Hmmmm 

exactly! seems very sudden and forced (even if we have been waiting for MONTHS)

Seeing Dua serving at met just makes me realize that if ed and ben were actually good managers that want her to suceed and have press they would have convinced lana to go, like imagine lana is lily collins outfit or florence's i would have died

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif