Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@13bitches @MoreCrueIThanYou @RormanNockwell giphy.gif

6bf.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

what in the literal fuck

what if by "i hope you like the new record, it's coming out in two months" she meant recorders, like the musical instrument and then she'll publish her poetry book 4 months later and you can play along to the poems! a dream  :hooker:  :hooker: then album in summer 2020

what if by "i hope you like the new record, it's coming out in two months" she meant recorders, like the musical instrument and then she'll publish her poetry book 4 months later and you can play along to the poems! a dream  :hooker:  :hooker: then album in summer 2020

That's like buying furniture from IKEA nd having to assemble it urself tf I hope the shipping's free at least11vpb88.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I've cracked the code. Top of the year refers not to 2019 but to 3005. The new year. The year of the second coming of Christ. She's warning us to repent our sins, to convert. The "poetry book"? It's her Hillsong conversion therapy pamphlet. Only those who go to heaven get to hear the album. Gay ppl cant go to heaven

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i cant wait until day before release... i literally wont sleep... almost a year of waiting better pay off 

bold of you to assume the album is coming before september

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I've cracked the code. Top of the year refers not to 2019 but to 3005. The new year. The year of the second coming of Christ. She's warning us to repent our sins, to convert. The "poetry book"? It's her Hillsong conversion therapy pamphlet. Only those who go to heaven get to hear the album. Gay ppl cant listen to the record*

59792305_598696990634815_672736935522707

UV/Honeymoon