Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Musings:

1. Why is she pretending that the show in Poland doesn't exist? It's not on her website and she hasn't posted anything about it ever. The only indication we have that it's even happening is the fact that it's on the Polish festival's website.

2. Her makeup artist posted this "on set" in California today.

35cn1xk.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Musings:

1. Why is she pretending that the show in Poland doesn't exist? It's not on her website and she hasn't posted anything about it ever. The only indication we have that it's even happening is the fact that it's on the Polish festival's website.

2. Her makeup artist posted this "on set" in California today.

35cn1xk.jpg

who else does she do makeup for?

Lotsa random models 'n' shit, according to her IG ... so it might be related to sis, might not be

damn... i guess it could be for a models shoot... but who knows

damn... i guess it could be for a models shoot... but who knows

IMO, if she really is back in California, it's weird that she would go home only to have to return to Europe 5 days later ... I mean, she's pretty lazy. It'd make sense if she went home to shoot something, though.

Everyone else seems to have stayed in Europe, so ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m pretty sure she came back because on the interview for Harper’s Bazaar Brazil the interviewer said “Now Lana is at home, in California” and “The singer recently performed in Ireland and Sweden” which means that the interview happened after the concerts

okay i need some feedback

i want to discuss Lana's evolution as an artist and person and what we think her future holds

i wanna analyze her kinda because im interested in what her mind is like, like what she values, her own views on herself, ya know

is there a specific thread that this would fit in (not a broad thread on like what people think of her song lyrics)

i'm fairly new here so i'd like to know if this sounds like a good thread idea

I think, what u could do, if the thread hasn't already been made, would b to start w the evolution of her artistry, and then attach how she was, who she was, that and how it came to be. Like a mini timeline or something. Splash it w public incidents, articles nd interviews since the music's been pretty straightforward. Keep the concept and main globs of info simple, so everyone can kinda just contribute what they want, gl gl :heart:

Obvs, she's real into green smoothies nd baddie-ism. and the thread's a nice reflection of that. If ya make the thread, lemme know, I'd looooove a version of like, a compacted history of how she was w/o having to read the separate pre/post album threads :oprah: /

on topic: Glad that the collab's got her a part in it. Ariana's got to have some kind of bigger association w it, nd if it's on the trailer, video treatment? But. It's just so great to have something actually confirmed, even if we don't have a release date  :crai:

UV/Honeymoon

on topic: Glad that the collab's got her a part in it. Ariana's got to have some kind of bigger association w it, nd if it's on the trailer, video treatment? But. It's just so great to have something actually confirmed, even if we don't have a release date :crai:

Lana and release dates are like oil & water

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

lana and her people ran out of concepts soooooo it's just gonna be a walmart version of the btd cover 

drnJOP0.jpg

it's just the way i feel