Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Since day one I pictured the cover as her sitting on the stairs of her backyard, surrounded by her flowers and rocks and stuff. :P 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

imagine if this was the album pic tbh I wouldn't even mind it's nice lol and it would be better than any of the cover arts since the HM era 

edit: actually I take that back Coachella cover art was pretty iconic YZREAQw.jpg

sgopYhV.gif

Since day one I pictured the cover as her sitting on the stairs of her backyard, surrounded by her flowers and rocks and stuff. :P

On the stoop with the neighborhood kids

Jack has a new post ... "June in film part 2" and one is of sis in the studio ...

What were they changing ...

absas1.png

First of all, how do you know they were in studio and not somewhere else? Second of all, who said they were changing something? Third of all, it could be for new songs since she finished NFR in December.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

First of all, how do you know they were in studio and not somewhere else? Second of all, who said they were changing something? Third of all, it could be for new songs since she finished NFR in December.

Because that couch is from the studio. 

New songs? I feel like you're grossly overestimating her work ethic rn.  :awk:

Joke aside, the sentiment was more of a "I hope they weren't changing anything" ... except for the production on HtD  :agree:

It had to be right at the start of June (if it was even June) because she's had pale pink nails since the start of June and had red ones just before that ... so in other words, this was right around the time she tweeted all that weird shit about "things can turn on a dime", "to make art simply for the beauty of it", etc ...

2ccmp8h.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcNM51FI1u/?igshid=19pad65m5a9y5

Jack posted these photos that are apparently from June and you can see it's Lana in the fifth so yeah she is changing the album, LFL part 2 is coming, can't wait

Right? Upsetting and disturbing.

Everything is terrible and awful (again ...)

:icant: :icant: :icant:

It's a bit of a stretch to assume she's committing a LFL 2.0 just because of that one picture. It could be anything, and it doesn't necessarily mean it could be a bad thing either.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Imagine if Lana covered Lou Reed for this album and it turned out to be a cover of Coney Island Baby. I’d just like to hear it bc if the instrumental alone but I feel like she could put her spin to the lyrics

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's a bit of a stretch to assume she's committing a LFL 2.0 just because of that one picture. It could be anything, and it doesn't necessarily mean it could be a bad thing either.

It was a joke

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

omg she is deleting everything and adding 89 trap songs with ASAP ROCKY!!!!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

this is part of her plan she’s trying to make us hysteric so we kill ourselves! she’s the leader of hillsongs anti gay revolution. you’re my cult leader <3 jokes on you lana i love you forever i love you forever

UbsOye5.png

She said it was finished in December. Ben said it wasn't finished. Ed said something non-committal.

Then she said "top of the year". Then that didn't eventuate.

Then she went silent about it for 6 months.

Then she randomly tweeted shit about "things changing" and "creating art for the beauty of it".

Then around the same time, she's in the studio with Jack, despite saying the album was finished in December.

Then a few weeks later she announces it's coming in two months.

Draw your own conclusions, but it's all been a fucking mess, whichever way you look at it.

2colkdx.jpg

I really think that the riverside pic where she is wearing sketchers was taken intended to be the album cover. Maybe that’s the one she said that her manager wasn’t happy with? I mean it doesn’t look like just any random picture. I still stand by me wanting that pic to be the cover lol. I know a lot of y’all don’t like it. But I love it. I just hope we don’t get another lfl style cover with the ugly border