Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

pre order is literally coming any day within this month omg can you feel the energy?

I don’t feel anything. There’s been so many « false starts » that I can’t keep the hype up for too long. Almost every snippet made me think it would start for real. But look where we’re now? An August release is still possible... but she better hurry. I can’t anymore.

okay i need some feedback

i want to discuss Lana's evolution as an artist and person and what we think her future holds

i wanna analyze her kinda because im interested in what her mind is like, like what she values, her own views on herself, ya know

is there a specific thread that this would fit in (not a broad thread on like what people think of her song lyrics)

i'm fairly new here so i'd like to know if this sounds like a good thread idea

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I’m getting so tired of listening to the snippets (especially w how low qual some of them are) and my OCD requires full finalized HQ tracks, so I’m wondering which past lana songs you guys think kind of fit the bill when you’re craving a certain NFR tune. For me so far:

Groupie Love / WM when I want to hear Cinnamon

Old Money when I want to hear “you don’t ever have to”

Is This Happiness / Video Games when I want to hear HTD

Brooklyn Baby when I want to hear HIAB

I don’t really have one for IYC or title track though so far...

Thots?

(Also just as a bonus, if we didnt have MAC in full I would probably listen to Wait For Life as the budget version of it!)

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

If we all pretend we don’t want it anymore she’ll release it. I’ll go first

Lana fuck ur al boom, I don’t want it :)

wait, she has an alboom coming? good for her! :)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This is going to be an unforgettable era. Either you love or hate NFR.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

but actually with fan-made artworks i still love lmdr's nfr cover idea.. can yall post some more real concepts u did here because i end up liking fan-made ones better than the actual covers lol