Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok maybe this is a very stupid idea but

the registrar of shoplanadelrey.com is domains@interscope.com

maybe we can email and ask whats going on cuz we wanted to buy the LFL boxset or smth

omg your mind!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

OK, here's something I noticed. Back on June 7th 2019, the favicon (the little icon you see next to websites' titles in Chrome, Safari on iPhone, etc.) for the shoplanadelrey.com website was this:

OLNmkc5.png

Now, it's this:

RX4spE8.gif

(Yes - "No Image")

I think this might mean something  :party:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i’m freaking out what does this mean am i crazy that i think this looks Very Deliberate

2h3387k.jpg

a normal code wouldn’t know what TwoMonthsFromNow is unless you give it a value right???? i’m very low level python don’t drag me

edit: wait they did add make it a variable BUT it’s still sus

OMG maybe she is hiding the Cherry music video there  :oic2:

The cherry music video leaked already it was just a loop of her dropping her matcha on the floor with the filter and the Minecraft “ooof”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The cherry music video leaked already it was just a loop of her dropping her matcha on the floor with the filter and the Minecraft “ooof”

OMG queen of music video concepts  :defeated:  Lady Ga Ga wishes

i’m freaking out what does this mean am i crazy that i think this looks Very Deliberate2h3387k.jpg

a normal code wouldn’t know what TwoMonthsFromNow is unless you give it a value right???? i’m very low level python don’t drag me

Omg miss fluxodite we’ve missed u and you’ve come back with crumpets & tea :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i’m freaking out what does this mean am i crazy that i think this looks Very Deliberate

2h3387k.jpg

photo-39970.jpeg?_r=1561859797

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2h3387k.jpg

edit: wait they did add make it a variable BUT it’s still sus

It's when the cookies from the website expire if you are redirected to the "thank you" page. The variable is created only if that function is called. So the cookies expire after two months lmao

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

This is what happens when you release your best song in your entire catalog (Venice Bitch), then proceed to tease your fanbase with snippets and nonsense tweets for almost a year...we become unhinged with conspiracy theories

photo-39970.jpeg?_r=1561859797

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.