Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

someone on twitter is claiming anyone can make the lnk.to things? is that true?

no. you can't even register an account with lnk.to - you have to request it. "lana.lnk.to" is a specific address, so only the account holders i.e. her team can create links.

inb4 shoplanadelrey.com was sold to Fame House due Lana's retirement 

https://www.universalmusic.com/label/fame-house/

it's the company that universal/interscope use to run/manage artist stores etc. i can see what files are on the site, and there's nothing new as of yet. it's still the same layout and LFL products.

It's early in the morning rn in LA so maybe she's gonna give us a quick announcement when she wakes her ass up later. Let's be hopeful. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I just woke up and see we have a link of something?! I need a break, why does everything happen when I'm not awake :icant:

Going to take another nap, see if once I'm back we have a pre-order link or summn :crying4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Remember how last time we were all saying "were gonna get something today, were gonna get something today" and then Lana announced the double music video plus two new song titles? That's called manifesting, gays.

So I don't want no negativity on this thread from now on until we get SOMETHING.

oprah.w710.h473.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Remember how last time we were all saying "were gonna get something today, were gonna get something today" and then Lana announced the double music video plus two new song titles? That's called manifesting, gays.

So I don't want no negativity on this thread from now on until we get SOMETHING.

oprah.w710.h473.gif

you all say this everyday though