Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The lipsters are WILDIN' and claiming that the pre-order/album is coming in the next 24 hours, pissing themselves, going to die of excitement

Lana right now: source.gif

Someone throw a pebble at her window so she wakes up and addresses this

ughh people are saying its just for title track release. why are we sure its the album

i mean ill take the title track but that means she probably wont release that double mv before the album... 3 songs before the album yea she WONT do that

Did y’all see Cult Singer is apparently back but like didn’t leak the song sooooo.... stay gone sweaty xo

it would've been a huge comeback if he leaked it right after making a new acc

giphy.gif

Hope she re-releases Coachella on this album and announces it as the next single just like Britney did with Radar  :hooker:

tbh i want a version with the production that would fit that snippet she posted on ig before releasing it

giphy.gif

It could definetly be a link just for the title track, coming with the preorder while the double music video is gonna come after release to carry the momentum. Either way, really excited that something is coming so soon

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Hope she re-releases Coachella on this album and announces it as the next single just like Britney did with Radar  :hooker:

Thank you for reminding me that that bop exists  :defeated: the MV is so Lana too!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It could definetly be a link just for the title track, coming with the preorder while the double music video is gonna come after release to carry the momentum. Either way, really excited that something is coming so soon

one way or another, she MUST feed us today with info and with a song this week. idk she literally tortures us

giphy.gif

ughh people are saying its just for title track release. why are we sure its the album

i mean ill take the title track but that means she probably wont release that double mv before the album... 3 songs before the album yea she WONT do that

Ms. Delulu might be kicking in for me but if you look at lana.lnk.to/DoinTimePR and lana.lnk.to/NFR, the Doin Time one which is only a song is written in the same line as her name separated by a hyphen. The NFR one is written in a new line. To me this suggests it's not the song but the album.

Edit: yep... it could be the song as well. On lana.lnk.to/mac MAC is also in a new line.

Edit 2: the MAC one states it's a single

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Does everyone see on that Asian website posted (douban) that it says the album drops 08/30/2019?? So we have exactly 32 days to go? Seems like this would be a good time to drop NFR

Ms. Delulu might be kicking in for me but if you look at lana.lnk.to/DoinTimePR and lana.lnk.to/NFR, the Doin Time one which is only a song is written in the same line as her name separated by a hyphen. The NFR one is written in a new line. To me this suggests it's not the song but the album.

Or “Normal Fucking Rockwell” was just too long to keep in the same line

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Thank you for reminding me that that bop exists  :defeated: the MV is so Lana too!

For a second i thought you named Cockroachella “a bop” and I was ready to delete my account 

She could put out the double MV the day the album is out, it's usually a good plan because both the MV and the album will promote each other, and many artists do that nowadays.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Or “Normal Fucking Rockwell” was just too long to keep in the same line

I honestly don't think so, but who knows, might be.

Edit: lana.lnk.to/mac is the same way, so yes it could be that it was too long, you might be right

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky