Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LanaFlowers is the only one who actually talks any sense in this thread. :umadney:

Anyway I still got Bartender in my head, I can't wait to finally hear it. Something is telling me it's gonna have a big build up or emotion, I don't know if I'm ready :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LanaFlowers is the only one who actually talks any sense in this thread. :umadney:

Anyway I still got Bartender in my head, I can't wait to finally hear it. Something is telling me it's gonna have a big build up or emotion, I don't know if I'm ready :trisha:

SO READY FOR BARTENDER

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

you need to check the previous pages baby :hooker:

I did. That’s why I said what I said.

this absolute torrent of content the past week or so has me wondering... do we expect an answer from Lana as to why it all took so long since MAC being released?

Or am I expecting too much? Come Aug. 30th I probably won't give a damn but am just CURIOUS.

Same here, but I feel like the answer to that would be vague...

does anyone else feel like jack's production kind of ...leaves you hanging? i noticed it in mac and now in season of the witch...it's like something's building and i'm waiting for a tempo change or for louder instruments to kick in and it never happens

This is how I feel about Rick’s production. Maybe it’s the sound Lana tells them she’s going for. I feel like Jack takes it a step further though. Like on Venice Bitch, and we have other songs produced by him that we haven’t heard yet.

I did. That’s why I said what I said.

Same here, but I feel like the answer to that would be vague...

no you didn't, if you did you'd see the one who said how are u stanning someone has zero respect for her fans and she doesn't keep a promise bla bla

anyway let's cut it off here it's not a big deal

im still upset she didn't publish any magazine until now, let's pretend like the vogue italy one isn't exist cuz it's awful

:smile3:

you need to check the previous pages baby  :hooker:

"I'm not loving what work she's doing at the moment or how she treats her fans and nobody, including me, is obligated to continue dropping money for something you don't enjoy or continue stanning for someone who has nothing to offer you"  =/=  "I hate Lana and so should you"  

locals only

have we gotten a textless version of looking for america cover yet

never seen it anywhere

i love the fact that the sky on the cover is painted too (like NFR cover), it makes me think she's doing what she did with Roachella when she decided to add it to the album at the end

:smile3:

"All my proceeds from this song will go to Gilroy garlic festival victims relief fund, El paso community relief fund and Dayton foundation" thats awesome

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif