Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LFA is so beautiful and ethereal. Just like wow, the talent she has is so abundant. Love the sentiment and subject matter. It is a universal theme I feel most can relate to. It gives me big Joni Mitchell vibes too, very nice.

I saw Lana just started following Meaghan Garvey on Instagram who is a writer for Pitchfork and I checked Meaghan's twitter and she was stanning for Venice Bitch and then I saw this:

https://twitter.com/meaghan_garvey/status/1157686281033437195 "don’t worry i’ve got something coming soon on her"

It could just be an article but considering Lana followed her hopefully it's an interview, I really liked the last one she did with Pitchfork before LfL was released

Aaaaah, so exciting!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i think if she's gonna touch on politics no matter how wistful there's gonna be some political discourse about it, particularly given it's more apt than ever right now unless you're about 12 and can't cope with deeper debate but go off i guess.

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I swear I listened to LFA some hours ago in her official page but I couldn't find it when I searched her channel

i think every song by an artist gets uploaded twice, one is always uploaded by UMG (in lana's case), and only like 20 minutes ago it was put on her official channel

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I love LFA, but uh ... there are two really obvious mic bumps @ approx. 2:13 and 2:20. I'm surprised they let that slip through.

Didn't noticed before you said it but now I love them they sound like shooting sounds which participate to the meaning of the song

ZKcaooE.png

Didn't noticed before you said it but now I love them they sound like shooting sounds which participate to the meaning of the song

Lana farts by mistake during the recording

Lana fans:I love it, it adds rawness and emotion to the song

Kidding of course, about the mic sounds I didn't really notice them but they don't bother me at all it is cute indeed

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Lana farts by mistake during the recording

Lana fans:I love it, it adds rawness and emotion to the song

Kidding of course, about the mic sounds I didn't really notice them but they don't bother me at all it is cute indeed

This is literally me she could add vomit sounds like eminem and I'd be like slay queen of getting into deep

ZKcaooE.png

some account on twitter is threatening to leak nfr in 48 hours. they only have two tweets, the first one just says hi and the second says they're leaking it in 48.

i'm screaming i hope this isn't real.

I have a feeling that how to disappear will be very good with the new production

How To Disappear (Trap Mix) wbk

some account on twitter is threatening to leak nfr in 48 hours. they only have two tweets, the first one just says hi and the second says they're leaking it in 48.

i wouldn't worry about it, there's no way that they have the album this early. plus, they're probably just seeking attention and follows! 

the whole album has went almost a year without leaking. i think we're safe, until the physical copies start to ship out. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Omg let's agree that in case this happens don't say it here cause it will spread quickly :(

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Is anyone gonna add LFA on the NFR tracklist on their iTunes?

Like I know it's not part of NFR but it definitely fits.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven