Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m surprised she put it up on streaming platforms but didn’t announce anything?

Hoping maybe tmrw she puts up a post saying all the $ are going to charity. Then I would stream the fuck out of the song. For now though, SOTW is on repeat

I think she’s waiting to say something until she’s gotten up from bed and had a nice breakfast from Cha Cha Matcha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Seems like LFA is a surprise release even though it was predictable that she would put it out soon

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

A want a song with these lines now! :deadbanana:

4796537111c41c5576606e88255d0fc508d2f126

Out next Friday!

Photo manipulation of Lana found on Google so credit to whoever did it

remember how angry we were just like a month ago for Lana going silent on us for almost a year?

And now she’s feeding us so much music, the album is around the corner, we have a double MV & the HIAB MV to look forward to, every song sounds incredible & she’s working on more music & videos....... I can’t get over how great this era is shaping up to be (finally)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I saw Lana just started following Meaghan Garvey on Instagram who is a writer for Pitchfork and I checked Meaghan's twitter and she was stanning for Venice Bitch and then I saw this:

https://twitter.com/meaghan_garvey/status/1157686281033437195 "don’t worry i’ve got something coming soon on her"

It could just be an article but considering Lana followed her hopefully it's an interview, I really liked the last one she did with Pitchfork before LfL was released 

Him thinking it was good enough to repeat after the first time, just - :deadbanana:

Anyway, album isn't too far away! Excited to hear the songs in full! Glad I have SOTW & LFA to hold me over!

Can't wait for you to not say anything when the album is released and only come crawling out of the gutter when another fight breaks out! See you then!

locals only

LFA is so beautiful  :flutter:  it's going to be on repeat all day. Season of the Witch is growing on me, after first listen I didn't like it but I don't mind it so much now. What a time to be a Lana stan

Can't wait for you to not say anything when the album is released and only come crawling out of the gutter when another fight breaks out! See you then!

Can’t wait for u to stay checking for me!! The album is gonna be LIT!!!! !!!! :woot:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Is this b*llie E*lish?

:mj3:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif