Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She should do some damage control and drop the album on all streaming services now. I can’t believe that the LP is leaking BEFORE the MV :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I’m going away cause it’s my sisters birthday. I can’t with these leaks!!!

happy bday to my fellow Leo  :hooker:

can she just wake up, drop the music video, and release the album? i mean, call it a day sis. it's officially over! she just needs to call the cleanup crew.

(not trying to sound negative, but it's the truth and we all know it. once someone gets ahold of the physical album, its leaked)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

she really should have released the album on 16 Aug... everything would have been PERFECT  :defeated:

I agree. There was literally no reason for it to be released much later.

The fact that they still haven't released The Greatest & Fuck It, I Love You... :facepalm:

i don't understand what they're doing this era. they should have dropped them the second The Greatest leaked.

poor lanz didn't even get to release the music video before the shit hit the fan, bless her heart

watch her petty ass keep it from us and hold it ransom until the release date so that nobody leaks the album. :toofunny:

Is there any proof that someone has the album? Anything but rumours, I mean? Maybe it hasn't leaked and people is just fooling... Let's hope it hasn't happened. Feeling so sorry for Lana right now, even if I'm still upset about the way she has behaved towards her fanbase last year.

Somebody has the tape, but did they actually leak the songs? Isn't there a chance they're making everything up or just keeping the songs to themselves?

no, there's actual pictures of the cassette and stuff. the sleeve that comes in the tape has all the credits too! i won't post the pictures here cause i don't wanna get snatched.

Is there any proof that someone has the album? Anything but rumours, I mean? Maybe it hasn't leaked and people is just fooling... Let's hope it hasn't happened. Feeling so sorry for Lana right now, even if I'm still upset about the way she has behaved towards her fanbase last year.

there's picture proof of the tape and it has all the credits on the sleeve that it comes in