Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm done arguing with Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans. I'll leave them alone.

Watching every publication hail NFR as Lana's magnum opus in the coming months will be hard and sobering enough for them.

DentalEnchantedFurseal-max-1mb.gif

As if I need some loose holled bottom from pitchfork or avocado head to tell me which album is her best  :diva: they can suffer

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wish she’d sing the whole album start to finish for the tour and leave video games and the rest of btd behind. I know it’d never happen but can you imagine how magical that concert could be :flutter:

or she should do a live recorded session of her singing the whole album at beats 1 or something

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The magic of LQ leaks, I swear to the holy unborn child that is Yosemite....
I always hear : don't call me a taxi, sweatin' in your sweatshirt crying in the backseat or I douche it to keep me turned on
How can I unhear it now?  :defeated:

Stripped of my own life

or she should do a live recorded session of her singing the whole album at beats 1 or something

Or she should do a BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge and sing some songs from... oh wait VDOd5v8.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm done arguing with Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans. I'll leave them alone.

Watching every publication hail NFR as Lana's magnum opus in the coming months will be hard and sobering enough for them.

DentalEnchantedFurseal-max-1mb.gif

I love how it's just assumed every single soul here has an all-encompassing obsession with critics' opinions & takes them so seriously that any opposing view would be received like a powerful emotional blow from which we would never be able to recover source.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I love mature fans who can let albums be stand alones instead of comparing them all 24/7

Literally each album is different in sound, aesthetic, and genre so it makes little sense to compare them the way some of you do  :facepalm:

Lfl stans eat uncrustables for lunch

I guess I do  :flutter:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

i guess i just found my future husband :fabcat:

We support ur decision

I really hope the production on Cinnamon Grill is going to be popping  :sluttybunny:

Sameeeee but i think atm, from the snippets at least, it seems like it's sorta drowned in production? It's a lot smoothersure, but I wonder how the rest of it's gonna sound

UV/Honeymoon