Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hey don't mind me. Just an Off topic post. Wouldn't want a warning point or anything :smokes:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Don’t test me x

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm HOLLERING

I said don’t test me x

(also can we NOT harass Ben, Ed, Lana, etc and give everyone more of a reason to hate us??? thx x)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

41 users reading this topic, all because of a hashtag.. wow the power that that has

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

41 users reading this topic, all because of a hashtag.. wow the power that that has

It's a movement

I feel far right. Sorry Lana

giphy.gif

I still believe that some of this pushback is beyond Lana's control. I genuinely think that the album was gonna be released March 29th but was delayed either to push Billie's record or so that she could make adjustments.

It doesn't make sense that in January we were told the album was completely finished and mastered, then we got a buzz single suggesting that the album was closer than expected. Suddenly Lana goes silent and Ben confirms that there's no release date now (despite all publications saying March 29th) and she's still recording.

Now, imagine being Lana. If she's having difficulty releasing this album the way she wanted to or is having conflict with her label over the sound etc. Then there's fans spamming her and her families social media as if she's deliberately just holding back the album for no reason. She stated in her last interview that once an album is finished she wants to just drop it and move on to the next one.

I believe this is why she's being silent because perhaps she doesn't have the answers? She might not know when the album is coming or when the next single is being pushed etc. Maybe that's why she's posting poems and trying to give us something. And before people say "she should just be honest", as much as I miss the communication with her, we all know if she said the label had delayed her album that her management etc would get spammed - possibly causing more difficulty in the long run.

Anyways, I think we should trust her and have faith.

I still believe that some of this pushback is beyond Lana's control. I genuinely think that the album was gonna be released March 29th but was delayed either to push Billie's record or so that she could make adjustments.

It doesn't make sense that in January we were told the album was completely finished and mastered, then we got a buzz single suggesting that the album was closer than expected. Suddenly Lana goes silent and Ben confirms that there's no release date now (despite all publications saying March 29th) and she's still recording.

Now, imagine being Lana. If she's having difficulty releasing this album the way she wanted to or is having conflict with her label over the sound etc. Then there's fans spamming her and her families social media as if she's deliberately just holding back the album for no reason. She stated in her last interview that once an album is finished she wants to just drop it and move on to the next one.

I believe this is why she's being silent because perhaps she doesn't have the answers? She might not know when the album is coming or when the next single is being pushed etc. Maybe that's why she's posting poems and trying to give us something. And before people say "she should just be honest", as much as I miss the communication with her, we all know if she said the label had delayed her album that her management etc would get spammed - possibly causing more difficulty in the long run.

Anyways, I think we should trust her and have faith.

If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure most of us can be understanding. But the problem is the silence. If things aren't going according to plan, all it takes is like, one tweet to let us know. It's not hard.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

little known fact, lanaboards admin 'Elle' actually ghost write the infamous nicki minaj lyric 

"Had to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is
These hoes couldn't test me even if their name was pop quiz"

If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure most of us can be understanding. But the problem is the silence. If things aren't going according to plan, all it takes is like, one tweet to let us know. It's not hard.

I understand it's frustrating... But like I said, if she did put out a tweet saying the album has been pushed back fans would just keep asking why? and when is it coming? And then they'd start blaming other people like Ben, Ed and probably even Billie Eilish at this stage.