Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are you back for good???! Glad to see you around cx

I am :D I found an internship (that I hate w a passion but paid 800€ a month wooh), I designed a 170 pages book all by myself, I made a 50p fanzine and validated my year so I'm baaaaack so happy to be back I've missed Lana a lot. Lana isn't the same without this community now

ZKcaooE.png

I saw Elle giving warnings for going off topic yesterday, maybe you want to be careful with that, you know I love you but maybe this belong in the post-LFL thread? ♥

Terrence please go off topic again so i can relish in your permanent defeat and ban while i dance upon your grave like a boiled frog and curbstomp the fuck out of your soon to be turned into snortable granular cobblestone headstone

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
no spam please

Can we talk about how I, as a graphic design student, am being bested by Lana Del Rey, a professional book binder

Oh and btw!!!! For uni I wrote a three pages long essay on the official Lana font and it was AWESOME. I compared it to Dua Lipa's official font and it was mindblowing. It's in french but I could translate it if I have time

ZKcaooE.png

Terrence please go off topic again so i can relish in your permanent defeat and ban while i dance upon your grave like a boiled frog and curbstomp the fuck out of your soon to be turned into snortable granular cobblestone headstone

(   ;  - ; ) Cálmate, salv.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(   ;  - ; ) Cálmate, salv.

he needs to be stopped!

ban salvatore for clear skin

Edited by Elle
no spam please

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

525773_1282849707925_full.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

during this era, things feel so distant... I wonder if she is mad at us? 

I find it worrisome that her new "baddie" friends are very VERY basic... 

did anyone watch the gal "skirtsandsuits" post the unboxing video

of the matches/photos... it was cringeworthy...

I just hope lana does not take any inspiration or art from THEM... I doubt she would, but they seem to be around her all the time...

seriously felt awkward for the gal after watching her video... full on cringe 

it's tragic how she can't even find legit insta baddies to hang out with :eek:   like, maybe someone w 1m+ followers? :lel:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

!!!EVERYONE GO ASK CHUCK ABOUT NFR!!!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/yourgirlchuck/

Done and done

Edited by Elle
please do not encourage harassment of Lana's friends & family

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

it's tragic how she can't even find legit insta baddies to hang out with :eek:   like, maybe someone w 1m+ followers? :lel:

imagine Lana hanging with Tana Mongeau or some other youtuber lol

Anyway

negAbhB.png

“Hehehehe block” - Caroline E. Cheese Grant

8LQ1.gif

i didn't say this

i will be manifesting the destruction of In Your Car as mutual insurance, assurance, and reassurance for my baby's birthright. who gon check me boo

i didn't say this

i will be manifesting the destruction of In Your Car as mutual insurance, assurance, and reassurance for my baby's birthright. who gon check me boo

Bitch don't think for a SECOND that I won't come over there and whoop your ass into the gates of hell

giphy.gif

Edited by Elle
spam :( please stay on topic!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven