Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, but the music is forgettable as fuck. Plus have you seen Madonna’s face!?? Couldn’t process anything else.

We haven't even heard the song and if you saw the trailer you'd know she's looking stunning, especially if you consider she's 60 years old.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please keep discussions about other artists in their respective threads - NFR only related discussion here please

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Madonna came out of nowhere and dropped an album trailer and announced a single in 2 days while Lana is trying to be cute I-

h8nBiuz.gif

The fact that her new single is featuring Maluma ruins literally everything

Edited by Elle
please keep discussions about other artists in their respective threads - NFR only related discussion here please

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

norman fucking rockwell..

Just thought i'd drop by and express how much i hate the political tracks on Lust for Life. They are so bad it's unrealistic. They have no soul or emotion, just... i dont know, empty. There's other songs i dislike by Lana such as carmen, brooklyn baby, guns n roses etc.. but at least they still have an undenying amount of charm and character. You just know it's a Lana song when u listen to it. But her poltiical songs, and when i say this im talking about God Bless America, World at War, Coachella and Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems; they are terrible. Period. PEEERIOOODT.

cbOrd43.gif

norman fucking rockwell

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just thought i'd drop by and express how much i hate the political tracks on Lust for Life. They are so bad it's unrealistic. They have no soul or emotion, just... i dont know, empty. There's other songs i dislike by Lana such as carmen, brooklyn baby, guns n roses etc.. but at least they still have an undenying amount of charm and character. You just know it's a Lana song when u listen to it. But her poltiical songs, and when i say this im talking about God Bless America, World at War, Coachella and Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems; they are terrible. Period. PEEERIOOODT.

cbOrd43.gif

Don't treat When The World like this, Terrence.

cbOrd43.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The fact that her new single is featuring Maluma ruins literally everything

Her Chantaje is coming sis, 2kkk on youtube  :hooker:

Edited by Elle

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

cbOrd43.gif

I saw Elle giving warnings for going off topic yesterday, maybe you want to be careful with that, you know I love you but maybe this belong in the post-LFL thread? ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I saw Elle giving warnings for going off topic yesterday, maybe you want to be careful with that, you know I love you but maybe this belong in the post-LFL thread? ♥

It could technically be considered on topic if we started talking about whether or not we think Lana is going to get political on NFR

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

fixed it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It actually baffles me that none of us know wtf she's doing

She is sitting at home watching tv with her trash friends binding her poetry books of course.

I wish she was just a little more famous so we could have page six headlines like "Lana Del Rey paints Easter eggs in rabbit ears while her fans anxiously await her long anticpated & possibly delayed forthcoming album" to guilt her into doing something other than changing her instagram profile pic

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

We haven't even heard the song and if you saw the trailer you'd know she's looking stunning, especially if you consider she's 60 years old.

The song in the trailer didn’t draw my attention to it. Her face, Stunning?!? She looks like an ageless creature who had way too much work done in her face! She used to be so beautiful; now she edges on Joan Rivers

I did not read this about the Queen of Pop. :rip:

Used to love her. Have All the respect for her songs and her determination. But I must say that her latest albums haven’t really seduced me. Maybe she will prove me wrong with the album. But her face, her face... I find it a bit ridiculous to want to have a 20-Something face when we all know she is 60.

Edited by Elle
please keep discussions about other artists in their respective threads please - NFR only related discussion here

That would be tragic for me bc it will be winter here (extremely rainy) and i want to listen to it while riding my bike down the avenue at golden hour :poordat:

That sucks. But let's hope I'm wrong. <3

Anyway, I'm over NFR already. And no, I won't come back with fangirling over it. I'll listen to it, but it's not extra anymore and I'm not feeling it or her anymore. Today is exactly one month and a day since the last time I've listened to Lana. Fuck her, her team and NFR. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

during this era, things feel so distant... I wonder if she is mad at us? 

I find it worrisome that her new "baddie" friends are very VERY basic... 

did anyone watch the gal "skirtsandsuits" post the unboxing video

of the matches/photos... it was cringeworthy...

I just hope lana does not take any inspiration or art from THEM... I doubt she would, but they seem to be around her all the time...

seriously felt awkward for the gal after watching her video... full on cringe 

I am NOT reading the 700+ pages I have missed LMFAO yall wyld

Are you back for good???! Glad to see you around cx

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It actually baffles me that none of us know wtf she's doing

most philosophers agree that it's hard to have a visual idea or any mental representation of what the void looks like