Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oof guys please stay on topic and PLEASE do not encourage harassment of Lana's friends & family!! Be respectful!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i had a nightmare that cinnamon came out and its just the same snippet we've already heard, repeated with slightly diff change of lyrics, no bridge, no coda, no breakdown.  i woke up with a gasp.  NFR is giving me anxiety yall

anyways i think it’d be nice if the album cover had that classic font she’s used for every record except LFL. but something tells me it’s going to be textless

LDR7 to be coverless

hello I am really excited for NFR and I hope it will come out soon!!!!

cannot wait for hear Cinnamon

Also @@Elle queen you know I stan you please I'm a nice user don't ban hehehe <333 :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

me fighting the urge to make a ban joke in case elle gives me my 10th warning point for going off topi-

n08A8NO.jpg

ah fuck it..

{ no one:

elle: mOd nOTe: uSeR wAs WaRnEd fOr tHiS pOsT }

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

me fighting the urge to make a ban joke in case elle gives me my 10th warning point for going off topi-

n08A8NO.jpg

ah fuck it..

{ no one:

elle: mOd nOTe: uSeR wAs WaRnEd fOr tHiS pOsT }

mod note: user was warned for this post

Okay I'm sorry but this made me scream skdasldsaksa

@@Elle pls don't give me a WP for posting this omg...

Anyways, did y'all know Marina thanked Lana for her friendship in the credits of LOVE+FEAR?  :flutter:

Where's the collab

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just got my first warning point because posted about how Madonna is coming for Lana on this thread lmao no regrets tho the grandma will scalp that 35 years old wannabe lolita

h8nBiuz.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The more I read your posts, guys, the more I get why some of you are disappointed in this era (though I believe we all are to some degree).
To me, what matters the most, is good music, music I connect with and this era is serving me royally. I always loved piano and HM is my fave from her, so I don't mind the slower side of NFR and the piano ballads, even if some seem more simple (I was listening to Hope, this weekend, and it hit really hard because I could relate so much at the moment, to its softness, its lyrics). 
Visuals, photoshoots, magazine are really not that important to me, not where she is in her career (her videos had to be iconic when she began but now, she is established and she can afford a more basic era when it comes to visuals). True, she could give more info, especially as time flies by and we are in limbo, but are we so frustrated because we don't like what she is giving us? She did say, in concerts, that the album was a lot like Change, that she would want to publish her poetry book before the release, that she was doing pretty much zero promo for this one. Plus the Universal release in January said mid-year... 
But then again, it's Lana and everything she says is to be taken with a grain of salt, even the real infos she gives us. 

during this era, things feel so distant... I wonder if she is mad at us?

I find it worrisome that her new "baddie" friends are very VERY basic...

did anyone watch the gal "skirtsandsuits" post the unboxing video

of the matches/photos... it was cringeworthy...

I just hope lana does not take any inspiration or art from THEM... I doubt she would, but they seem to be around her all the time...

seriously felt awkward for the gal after watching her video... full on cringe

I just checked her instagram and omg. she even has a picture of some plastic diamonds that spell BAD and she captioned it -ie... like... baddie? Jesus.

I just hope and pray that these new friendships don’t seep into NFR. It had such an amazing beginnig, I don’t wanna see it ruined.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

in all fairness i think most of us here pretty much use this thread as a group chat at this point and i know we shouldnt because thats what the other threads are for but most of us practically live here, i've spoken to most of you guys daily for 2 years straight... probably even more than my friends and family lmaooo <3 - but yeah anyway back on topic.. i hope NFR will be just as sad as ultraviolence, just as aesthetically pleasing as honeymoon and just as bad as born to die! also cant wait for the poetry book :deadbanana:

but yeah anyway back on topic.. i hope NFR will be just as sad as ultraviolence, just as aesthetically pleasing as honeymoon and just as bad as born to die! also cant wait for the poetry book :deadbanana:

When the poetry book comes out I'm going to buy it just so I can burn it

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

in your car still plays over and over in my head every single day and i love it.. cinnamon on the other hand can choke