Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember when she said "if we hold on to hope, we'll have a happy ending", then turned right around and told us that "hope is a dangerous thing"......

:icant: serving up "do I contradict myself" teas..

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Tbh nothings really sticking with me this era it might be her worst album to me so far it seems like it's full of sappy piano ballads and dull soft guitar led instrumentals featuring her mumbling-I'd say hope and mac were the best of the batch we've heard so far but even they pale in comparison to her previous work.

And I assumed I couldn't like anything less than the release of singles/songs in lfl

I really want her to do a 180 direction sonically and visually.

I can’t wait for there to be a Hope Is A... acapella that leaks so someone can put a new instrumental to it (and I’ll name that fucking version Sylvia in my iTunes)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hi, I'm new here and I've been reading this whole tread since it started and Jesus... some of you are fucking annoying. I know that it's been a while since Lana were "active" with this new era and yeah, I'm kinda bored too about the whole waiting for the album but some of you are so disrespectful. 

You talk shit about everything and justify that the reason why you do that is because of the lack of info we have right now... I mean, do you really think that is a good reason to do that? It's just embarrassing lmao. 

The funniest part is that some of you too talk shit about the snippets of the songs she posted on Instagram, saying that is boring (like she's gonna post the best part of the songs) or that the lyrics are weak or cringy or wtv (Hope and MAC are lyrically one of the best from her since, maybe, Honeymoon... most of LFL had really wack lyrics) but you didn't even have listen the fucking full songs or the album smh and when you hear, you gonna be like "omg this is so good" "omg her best album wbk".  :facepalm:

iv9uXjw.gif

hi, I'm new here and I've been reading this whole tread since it started and Jesus... some of you are fucking annoying. I know that it's been a while since Lana were "active" with this new era and yeah, I'm kinda bored too about the whole waiting for the album but some of you are so disrespectful.

You talk shit about everything and justify that the reason why you do that is because of the lack of info we have right now... I mean, do you really think that is a good reason to do that? It's just embarrassing lmao.

The funniest part is that some of you too talk shit about the snippets of the songs she posted on Instagram, saying that is boring (like she's gonna post the best part of the songs) or that the lyrics are weak or cringy or wtv (Hope and MAC are lyrically one of the best from her since, maybe, Honeymoon... most of LFL had really wack lyrics) but you didn't even have listen the fucking full songs or the album smh and when you hear, you gonna be like "omg this is so good" "omg her best album wbk". :facepalm:

When we’ve been going on with the complaining for too many pages that someone makes an account just to tell how much of a mess we are. :ohno:

Hi, welcome to LB! :welcome: Feel free to add anything to the discussions and I hope you’ll like it here. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The funniest part is that some of you too talk shit about the snippets of the songs she posted on Instagram, saying that is boring (like she's gonna post the best part of the songs) or that the lyrics are weak or cringy or wtv (Hope and MAC are lyrically one of the best from her since, maybe, Honeymoon... most of LFL had really wack lyrics) but you didn't even have listen the fucking full songs or the album smh and when you hear, you gonna be like "omg this is so good" "omg her best album wbk".  :facepalm:

aGrNzY8.gif

It's spring here, and very soon it'll be summer (my least favorite seasons) and for ONCE I just wanted a Lana album that I could associate with colder weather.

Her fixation on summer releases is annoying but I guess that's her 'shtick'. :bye2:

How fucking powerful are STAMENS tho, like damn she needs to get on that spring schtick gaha :dance:

I forgot who said it, but the album is coming in September. Be ready by then

Can she fucking not tho :krylie: Earth Wind & Fire might sue her ass just tsk :krylie:

UV/Honeymoon

Madonna came out of nowhere and dropped an album trailer and announced a single in 2 days while Lana is trying to be cute I-

h8nBiuz.gif

at this point she's just murdering her own career

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please keep discussions about other artists in their respective threads - NFR only related discussion here please

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Madonna came out of nowhere and dropped an album trailer and announced a single in 2 days while Lana is trying to be cute I-

h8nBiuz.gif

Yeah, but the music is forgettable as fuck. Plus have you seen Madonna’s face!?? Couldn’t process anything else.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please keep discussions about other artists in their respective threads - NFR only related discussion here please