Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I'm only sticking around for my baby Cinnamon, not Lana. :oprah3:

S2g I'm getting there, like it matters anyway,  but towards HiaB. I wouldn't be logging on if u guys weren't all so outrageously stan-funny lol, the inside jokes, the sass, the shared events of betrayals, THE MELTDOWNS ? LMAO 

UV/Honeymoon

But...why? All the tracks will be uploaded to youtube immediately, I'm sure of that. We'll be able to listen to NFR and download it for free. And, all jokes aside, do you honestly think this era will have any quality visuals? Do you truly believe the cover will be anything other than halfway decent at best? And even if by some miracle it's gorgeous (i.e. if they decide to reuse a pic neil krug took in 2016), does that change everything that's happened so far? No.

im not saying that it would change anything at all lol, that wasn't the point of my post. im prepared for a bad cover honestly, most of her covers are relatively bad imo. all im saying all these inflammatory posts towards lana seem to be coming from a place of frustration, which will no longer exist when all of those things arrive, and most of yall are gonna go back to stanning as usual.

Oh and..."sorry we doubted you queen"? Who's doubting her music? Not a day goes by without at least 5 people waxing lyrical about Cinnamon, a song we don't even have in full. We've been losing our minds over fucking snippets. So why would it be shocking and/or hypocritical if people end up loving NFR once it's released?

i've seen several users express that they're not thrilled with the music this era, but even so that's not really part of what i was trying to say in the first place.

also i never said anything would be hypocritical, i never said anyone hated her/anything, like i said before this all just seems to be coming from frustration of not having anything, and once she announces these things nobodys gonna care about that stuff anymore because what you were waiting for is over

The overall sentiment is "fuck lana"

yeah i said that twice lol

I wonder if there's a legit personal reason Lana has for releasing this album so slowly? Yeah Ben said good music takes time but idk... It seems like something deeper. Why keep everything so hush hush? Or maybe the album cover just isn't ready? Ugghhhhh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

guys its gettig worse... i need this album i NEED ITTTT

tenor.gif?itemid=10783298

im thinking about this can just go on for god knows how long

tenor.gif?itemid=5673929

Hang in there sis! I’ve been feeling the same way too tho, not gonna lie.

Screaming at the token gay friend in the back.

Actually, that’s her friend Jen in the red shirt’s husband :rip:

Either way, let’s try to stay on topic!! This thread gets more out of hand by the day x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, NFR isn't coming until the mid Summer?

That would be tragic for me bc it will be winter here (extremely rainy) and i want to listen to it while riding my bike down the avenue at golden hour :poordat:

That would be tragic for me bc it will be winter here (extremely rainy) and i want to listen to it while riding my bike down the avenue at golden hour :poordat:

Ok but if it makes u feel any better, I was hoping the record was gonna come around that time when winter turned to spring, and wanted to listen to it in the snow, while the skies were pink during sunset and I think imma have to wait til like next year for that lel

UV/Honeymoon

It's spring here, and very soon it'll be summer (my least favorite seasons) and for ONCE I just wanted a Lana album that I could associate with colder weather.

Her fixation on summer releases is annoying but I guess that's her 'shtick'. :bye2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think I'll always associate hope is a keyboard smash with winter though because it's a pretty dark song and it's so dark here during the winters. The lack of daylight and a sad, minimalistic ballad fit well together to me.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png