Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe we're discussing her authenticity and use of her own, self-created character and universe :lmao:

Make sure you guys purchase the song off of iTunes. I really hope we debut on the billboard hot 100 because I feel like the label released on a Friday to see how it would perform...

How many accounts do you have, Ben?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

personally i enjoy lana's teeth whistle when she says words beginning with 's' or 't'

Tbh I never noticed this til you mentioned this. Or more I thought my stylus was getting old til now. This is weirdly comforting lol. Also I’m listening to her Paradise album atm and I can’t stop hearing her lisp now. It’s so cute. Thanks for this.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Tbh I never noticed this til you mentioned this. Or more I thought my stylus was getting old til now. This is weirdly comforting lol. Also I’m listening to her Paradise album atm and I can’t stop hearing her lisp now. It’s so cute. Thanks for this.

you're welcome! it's something i genuinely love. also happens during the letter 'g', it's uniquely cute to her singing i think

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Its awkward how the song “Change” has been totally negated by the fact that she didnt change at all; she’s doing her fans dirtier than a prostitute in an alleyway w this era

Disgusting comment.

I wonder if she thinks or takes it as some kind of sick endearment from her fans. xoxo us fags

I don’t know. I feel like this forum (including me) often goes overboard on the criticism. I’d feel resentment if I was her tbh

I don’t know. I feel like this forum (including me) often goes overboard on the criticism. I’d feel resentment if I was her tbh

i'd definitely get her feeling resentment towards this forum tbh. however, i also feel like it's the price you pay for being a public figure made ridiculously rich by the people you're also disappointing...... i don't agree it has to descend into cruelty though. some mocking i think can be fun, constructive criticism and opinion sharing for sure. i don't get why people get so upset over some of the longer, analytical posts written with careful thought tho cos personally i find them really interesting

I mean I personally still kinda feel bad whenever I need to criticize but try to apologize like the others, but I really just wanna hope that the others are only doing this bc they tremendously care. I try to. Not saying that it's right, ur rite, but that's how I swallow some of the comments on here. Hope she's strong enough to do the same, bc its obviously not gonna stop anytime soon.. just tryna make an observation..

UV/Honeymoon

the reason i signed up is cos i lurked and uh, i'm sorry but the conversation here is way more interesting than a lot of other messageboards which can be "GREAT. THEY'RE SO GREAT. EVERYTHING IS GREAT. I HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR. I LOVE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. THEY ARE PERFECT" come on, people. i don't even have that opinion about my own mother all the time lmao 

This makes me so sad. It’s sad how the people who supposedly love her most are also the most cruel. She deserves better.

Girl, she hasn't given us news since April about an album that's been done a year ago

The lead single hasn't even got released.

She just keeps teasing snippets via Instagram.

We don't even know the tracklist, cover art, etc.

She acts like she doesn't care.

She deserves all the hate we're giving to her. This is a forum and we're free to share our opinions, if you don't like them, just don't check this thread

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: