Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"Who knows when it'll be out" ...

Someone doesn't like it and wants her to change it. 

They made her drop DT, made her make it 3-minutes/radio-friendly, and put it on the radio 'n' shit ... but they don't like NFR. 

Is it Ben? 

If she is having label issues, she should just become independent and do her own thing. "Don't need your money to get me what I want"... Live up to your own words, sis!

Like, what does she need the label for now anyway? Genuine question. Does anyone know? Beside the distribution part of her music...

And also what’s fucking stopping her from being decent and just addressing this mess? If the album is being messed with we will understand and all our frustrations will change direction from her towards whoever is messing with NFR.

the "had" makes me uneasy. why had? dont you HAVE a vision? its just weird...

All these bitches are just all, "where's NFR?" but she's been hinting for MONTHS that someone else wants her to change it ... 

I know I post utter nonsense 99% of the time but this is the 1%.

"All you have to do is change everything" in coloured pencils three times under that typed poem. 

It's soooo what this is.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wait

did she answered that to someone who asked about NeverwillbereleasedFuckingRecord?

i think so. was when she was logged into the miss daytona account

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

If she is having label issues, she should just become independent and do her own thing. "Don't need your money to get me what I want"... Live up to your own words, sis!

Like, what does she need the label for now anyway? Genuine question. Does anyone know? Beside the distribution part of her music...

FOR REAL! especially now she is like famous, people know who she is, she could literally still have her music in itunes, spotify, etc, and just release stuff on her own time and stuff. i mean i guess the label does promotion and stuff, but Lana doesnt seem to want to promote her music anyway?

And also what’s fucking stopping her from being decent just addressing this mess?

the real question.  she could actually just say "hey fags, still working on the album" and people would be fine. but nooooo000oo, let us stew i guess

so if this is a label issue. maybe shes just not releasing it as a way to go against them until they let her work her vision. as ben said, she will release it when she wants. we know at this point its her holding it back, but why? is the question. free our girl!

And also what’s fucking stopping her from being decent and just addressing this mess? If the album is being messed with we will understand and all our frustrations will change direction from her towards whoever is messing with NFR.

It's probably not that easy to do. I guess you don't talk about unresolved issues in public? It would be rude too, especially as she's in some sort of dependency relationship with her label (IF that's the issue). 

I just find it funny how one simple tweet from Lana can make this all go away. Just for her to say "this is why NFR isn't out yet...yada yada yada etc." LIKE SIS. Keep your cryptic musty tweets on a private account instead of your main, for the love of god were losing it!!!!!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

All these bitches are just all, "where's NFR?" but she's been hinting for MONTHS that someone else wants her to change it ... 

I know I post utter nonsense 99% of the time but this is the 1%.

"All you have to do is change everything" in coloured pencils three times under that typed poem. 

It's soooo what this is.

omg what if someone in her team lit told her all you have to do is change everything and it will be fine

gays... we rise at dawn

omg what if someone in her team lit told her all you have to do is change everything and it will be fine

gays... we rise at dawn

YES! I'm on this clown ride with y'all today!!  :flop:

(only today, though)

OMG! potentially shes shading her label! when she used to make art for the beauty of it... and not for the money which we all know interscope wants. she wants to put out her art but they are afraid it wont get them ... that money

"All you have to do is change everything" - maybe the exact words from her label?

"I had a vision" - meaning she had a vision but was forced to change it to please the label.

tenor.gif?itemid=5306821

It's probably not that easy to do. I guess you don't talk about unresolved issues in public? It would be rude too, especially as she's in some sort of dependency relationship with her label (IF that's the issue).

Fair, but if she even just addressed the fans and mentioned that “things are taking a bit longer than expected” (no need for ANYTHING specific at all) it would at least stop us from having a heart attack anytime she breathes, overanalyzing it as a sign the albums being either surprised dropped or cancelled.

OMG! potentially shes shading her label! when she used to make art for the beauty of it... and not for the money which we all know interscope wants. she wants to put out her art but they are afraid it wont get them ... that money

Who knows, lil b!!!!

gays... we rise at dawn

Well, they probably asked her to change a few things and to her, that's probably what it sounded like ("everything"). She said she loves this album. She wouldn't want to change it. 

I mean she likely wrote the poem containing that line before this mess but don't you think it's interesting how she picked it out and handwrote it 3 times underneath? 

That + the Miss Daytona tweet + these tweets + this IG caption + deleting comments the other day = evidence

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well, they probably asked her to change a few things and to her, that's probably what it sounded like ("everything"). She said she loves this album. She wouldn't want to change it. 

I mean she likely wrote the poem containing that line before this mess but don't you think it's interesting how she picked it out and handwrote it 3 times underneath? 

That + the Miss Daytona tweet + these tweets + this IG caption + deleting comments the other day = evidence

The deletion of the comments was a glitch.