Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Submit to Lana Del Rey's viral marketing campaign by streaming this Sublime cover on YouTube.—Colin Groundwater, assistant to the editor-in-chief :hdu:

https://www.gq.com/story/the-new-music-you-need-to-hear-right-now-megan-thee-stallion-maluma

theres just no way

Doin Time Clip with water scenes is coming :hooker:

I actually laughed

where's the confirmation?

There was never ANY official confirmation from Interscope, and official confirmation from them is all that matters. Everything else is speculation, hearsay, or gossip, or more very likely unreliable information from her and her team.

Though I’d hardly call it rushing considering the album has been done and sitting there for months lol. More like we are trying to get her to move at any pace at all.

She did say that half a year ago, but that doesn’t mean it has continued to be true. She jumped back into LFL and changed it significantly at the 19th hour, so there’s a definite precedent for her doing so—and with her very last album.

funny how on HTD she talks about a kid, cats in the yard, writing at home, being older and settled. we should've seen this coming in some ways cos it's a far cry from gods and monsters isn't it. for me that song itself represents a sort of crossroads in what she might want versus what she has. it's very misty eyed

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Maybe she wants to take a break from her career and try living a normal life, the last 7 years have been a whirlwind for her when you think about and all she's done is worked, working as May Jailer, Lizzy Grant, recording hundreds of songs to then get a deal and recognition, to then throw herself back into working non-stop.

Maybe, just maybe she does see this as a transition period in her life and maybe she's scared, hence the desire to hang on to NFR and drag out the release. Once its out, its out thats it... She doesn't do singles or visuals after the album anymore, so the final release is all she has left.

Like everything else this is just speculation, but I could see her wanting to take time out after this album, she's maybe just hesitant?

two years of "July 21 fam" and today we have nothing, N O T H I NG

if someone told me that two years later we would be in this vagueness, I would have said it was a lie lol

iv9uXjw.gif

Lol everyone here is so dramatic she’s basically took a bit longer to release and album and pushed the release. It happens with any artist. The first songs were more fan singles, this era she isn’t doing promo so it really doesn’t matter what she does. I think this fandom is honestly going too far, fans are now pushing conspiracy theories.....like stop. I made a few but wasn’t serious. I can’t believe some of the stuff some of you believe.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

why would god give a single fuck about human currency

I was about to say that. Lmao also didn’t Jesus not place importance or surround himself with material wealth? Lana, use your common sense (challenge) and disassociate from this group (she’s probably going to defend it, I just know it lol).

She always posted cryptic things , but why reuse old footage from music vid? doesn’t she know it’s already been released? Or maybe she doesn’t !!! :teehee:

or maybe she's trolling Interscope:

Interscope: Do something, bich, tease music, announce a date! We gave you 100% control over this! I don't know, post a video of the lead?

Lana: posts that. :teehee: :hooker:

Because reusing old footage x10 is the theme of this NFR era so far. Lol

Yall should stop reaching when it's unnecessary we don't know if it's Interscope's doing or her just waiting for summer while hanging out with get girls in the meantime.

Us making headcanons regarding her artistic sacrifices and making her a Jesus like figure is really not healthy. 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

fAn sInGlEs!!!111 sooo that’s what we’re latching onto now? I wouldn’t mind the wait had we not known anything or heard any of the potential songs for the album. So if she would of just sat there and ate her food and not teased anything then we would be fine.