Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana followed a mermaid on Insta to give us a hint that she's doing a song for the live action Disney's The Little Mermaid. You heard it here first, folks.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana followed a mermaid on Insta to give us a hint that she's doing a song for the live action Disney's The Little Mermaid. You heard it here first, folks.

she followed a mermaid because it's reminding her that NFR is as fucking mythical as a mermaid tbh.

Even if NFR was out already you know the setlist would be the same tired BTD shit anyway  :rip:

She ends the show with Off to the races it’s set in stone.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Can we go ahead and make Ireland prediction setlists since we know the album won't be out? 

13 Beaches

Cherry

Blue Jeans (audience sings over half the song)

Born To Die (same as BJ)

Video Games

-one line of Hope backed with "sorry my band can't play more than 3 songs released after 2013 lol"

National Anthem 

Summertime Sadness (two singers sing most of it)

Ultraviolence

Blue Jeans reprise

Mariners Apartment Complex (half-sung)

Off to the Races (instrumental with lazy dancing, two lines sung)

Venice Bitch

Omg, finally my first post. Anyway, I have been reading this mess of a thread for months now, but among those who hope for NFR to get scrapped - stfu. Also, totally unrelated, but for those who keep utilising Mariah's gifs, STREAM CAUTION, swines! And heyy.

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Omg, finally my first post. Anyway, I have been reading this mess of a thread for months now, but among those who hope for NFR to get scrapped - stfu. Also, totally unrelated, but for those who keep utilising Mariah's gifs, STREAM CAUTION, swines! And heyy.

Welcome here! I'll take you on my side to stream Caution while we'd write paragraphs on how the album isn't scrapped :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Can we go ahead and make Ireland prediction setlists since we know the album won't be out? 

13 Beaches

Cherry

Blue Jeans (audience sings over half the song)

Born To Die (same as BJ)

Video Games

-one line of Hope backed with "sorry my band can't play more than 3 songs released after 2013 lol"

National Anthem 

Summertime Sadness (two singers sing most of it)

Ultraviolence

Blue Jeans reprise

Mariners Apartment Complex (half-sung)

Off to the Races (instrumental with lazy dancing, two lines sung)

Venice Bitch

You forgot one (1) verse of yayo and the burnt norton instrumental when she touches a couple of fans and everyone standing runs forward and gets crushed. When I saw her live the part of the concert post-BN was awful, I could barely breathe, but at least this was when she started with body electric  :crossed:

locals only