Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

haven't looked at this thread in probably 100 pages but it's cool that theme of disappointment and neglect is still here that's fun

You always make me laugh so hard!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Sooo anyways at least we're one week away from June, which means we’re one week away from a new opportunity for disappointment!

Wrong, every day holds a new opportunity for disappointment.

what is it with her always going to ireland?!

She literally doesn’t? She’s rarely even really this siren of Europe. If you’re comparing it to the UK, then sure she goes a lot but there are a lot of really iconic festivals in Irrland. She probably has been to the UK as a whole more often than Ireland I would say. In the years since Paradise it’s probably even, if not the UK slightly more.

I just had a thought about why she posted those clips from the "Freak" mv yesterday. So the Freak video was originally shot for Ultraviolence and then that got scrapped for an unknown reason, but it's generally assumed that Interscope didn't want to release it because it was too controversial and she had already been messy enough in 2014. Maybe that's what she meant with "I had a vision" and making art simply for the beauty of it? Interscope could be trying to control her output again like they did with the UV video, therefore messing with her vision and trying to make her change NFR to be more commercially viable when she clearly cares more about the art itself, not how much it sells. 

...or maybe this makes no sense and I need to go to sleep now  :fabcat:

i won't believe this label shit can you ALL STFU ALREADY OMG

there are artists that are extremely and infinitely less commercial than lana and there they were putting out their LABEL-APPROVED music omg

She literally doesn’t? She’s rarely even really this siren of Europe. If you’re comparing it to the UK, then sure she goes a lot but there are a lot of really iconic festivals in Irrland. She probably has been to the UK as a whole more often than Ireland I would say. In the years since Paradise it’s probably even, if not the UK slightly more.

it wasn't a complaint or a dunk on ireland, was just an observation as i've found it quite unusual touring behaviour compared to a lot of other bands/singers (not suggesting it's a bad thing obviously) should've articulated myself better. i'm in the north of england and have never seen any tour dates to my knowledge that wouldn't involve a hotel stay/travel costs

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Damn every minute of this new

Norman Fucking Rockwell pre release thread

documentary is so good

We’ll need one by the end of it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think the pic Jack posted is old? I mean it's f*cking summer 

wait isn't this the issue? nn ignore it then 

You're in the yard, I light the fire ... :oic:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Every time I click on this thread I'm reminded of how ugly the name is

Sirens :flutter:

Lana Del Ray :flutter:

Born To Die :flutter:

Ultraviolence :flutter:

Honeymoon :flutter:

Lust For Life :flutter:

Norman Fucking Rockwell *puke*

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Every time I click on this thread I'm reminded of how ugly the name is

Sirens :flutter:

Lana Del Ray :flutter:

Born To Die :flutter:

Ultraviolence :flutter:

Honeymoon :flutter:

Lust For Life :flutter:

Normal Fucking Rockwell *puke*

I love it idc I’ll buy your copy from you in 2030 when it comes out