Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lmfao I thought Lana was smarter than this. Clearly not. :facepalm:

We believe that all the money that comes into the church belongs to God. Tithes, oerings, gifts and other donations, as well as income from tuition and otherministry activities are all given to us in trust. As churchleaders we are accountable to God and to the people who have given to the church to be excellent fiduciaries of God’s money. All oerings and donations given for adesignated purpose or project are used 100% for that purpose or project.

:thumb2:

"It's Gods money we are just accepting it and using it for him thats why we pay ourselves 5x what we give to charity" :oopna:

I wonder how they would explain why they opened their 2nd location in Beverly Hills despite them being from Seattle and then fly in weekly to hold services there. "God spoke to us and said there is a lot of money there and celebrities are gullible".  :flop:

someone fkn call that barnes and noble and ask how they knew to put lana del rey on the coming soon section. bc i just feel like they got some sort of message to start promoting that it’s coming so soon? IDK JUST CALL THEM SO I CAN PREPARE TO TAKE OFF MY CLOWN MAKEUP

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

That Barnes and Noble probably just has a fan working there that typed up that sign hoping the same god damn thing we are all hoping; that we can somehow will this record into being. :*(

will sell soul for album!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We believe that all the money that comes into the church belongs to God. Tithes, oerings, gifts and other donations, as well as income from tuition and otherministry activities are all given to us in trust. As churchleaders we are accountable to God and to the people who have given to the church to be excellent fiduciaries of God’s money. All oerings and donations given for adesignated purpose or project are used 100% for that purpose or project.

:thumb2:

"It's Gods money we are just accepting it and using it for him thats why we pay ourselves 5x what we give to charity" :oopna:

I wonder how they would explain why they opened their 2nd location in Beverly Hills despite them being from Seattle and then fly in weekly to hold services there. "God spoke to us and said there is a lot of money there and celebrities are gullible".  :flop:

Yeah and before anyone cries,"It's not the same as Hillsong!" and pretend it's somehow better: it's another of Bieber's churches, and when the head pastor was asked to comment on whether or not the church was accepting of gays, he said, "we don't like to comment on controversial topics." Google it.

I mean I'm atheist af so I don't understand why anyone would want to go to a church ever; but if she's going to go to church, can she make it a non-celebrity-cult one?

Wake up, sis. :usrs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

why would god give a single fuck about human currency

bitcoin-price-crypto-log-scale-chart-shu

Lana should sell NFR BUT ONLY FOR BITCOIN

(hehehehehe i'm sure so many gays would be pissed)

(ps buy bitchcoin)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I only fear that this whole church crowd will alter her art, and I don't want her to compromise her art for the sake of religion.. like toning back a song such as "FMWUTTT" simply cause now she goes to church... do y'all fear this could happen???

this. i'm not suggesting people who have faith necessarily all reject the things she averagely sings about so earnestly, they don't and i guess we don't know how serious she is about all this and whether she's just dabbling a little.... but she's clearly very influenced by environment and isn't averse to extremely corny reasoning/lyrics (LFL) so...

i mean coachella was some baaaaaad idealistic shit that wasn't even done well imo

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Bitch stop right there u had me at sea green 2s9qgzt.gif

The tracklist had either 11 OR 18 tracks, there is no in between. The cover was just her face and her hair was beautiful and elegant yet simple and understated. I am telling you I have a psychic connection to this album and it is ALIVE and its coming. Its not a feeling, its my reality

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Sometimes ‘Indie’ is erroneously seen as a musical genre like ‘Alternative,’ rather than meaning ‘on an independent label.’

I agree LDR is not Indie.

It’s because she started off as indie. I still see her that way in some regards

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm not super educated on Christianity, but wasn't Jesus all about hanging with the poor and undesirables, and generally looked down on the rich? Or he at least pitied the rich because he saw excess wealth as morally-compromizing?

I'm not super educated on Christianity, but wasn't Jesus all about hanging with the poor and undesirables, and generally looked down on the rich? Or he at least pitied the rich because he saw excess wealth as morally-compromizing?

yeah christianity hasn't really been about jesus since he died tbh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.