Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine this being the first "full-package" album since Ultraviolence. :defeated:

As in a cohesive, high-quality album and stunning booklet/cover art visuals. I avoided buying the Honeymoon vinyl solely because of the cover art. The box set pictures were pretty, though.

Ride and cherry are both boring ngl. Listen to ride, cruel world, 13 beaches, mac and Venice Bitch and you’ll see an increase in lyricism and overall music quality and an artist who explores different genres and musical stylings

um Ride is lit rally one of her best songs

She'll give us some tea with the double mv, but I can't wait to see cover and Tracklist. I doubt we'll get one, but I would luv to see a deluxe edition of the album. Plus I can't wait to see what kind of editions we'll get. If there's a box set I guess I'll grab one as I don't have any (wish I had the BTD and UV ones)

original.gif

Imagine this being the first "full-package" album since Ultraviolence. :defeated:

As in a cohesive, high-quality album and stunning booklet/cover art visuals. I avoided buying the Honeymoon vinyl solely because of the cover art. The box set pictures were pretty, though.

im a lana bitch, i mean i buy any shit that she sells even the garbage boxsets aka LFL box & HM

:smile3:

Which snippet? I only heard the Apple performance 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xugdFZCBGW4

There is also a livestream she did in the studio - this is part where she was singing along to HTD - we have no idea if what's playing in the background was Jack laying random beats or the actual song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-dYoW2OB9k

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Guurl, the HM vinyl is beautiful. Even tho UV is my fave álbum I must say that the HM vinyl is the most beautiful one.

The cover looks awesome, plus we get a vinyl size booklet which is F*CKING AWESOME! Highly recommend you buy it

original.gif

Guurl, the HM vinyl is beautiful. Even tho UV is my fave álbum I must say that the HM vinyl is the most beautiful one.

The cover looks awesome, plus we get a vinyl size booklet which is F*CKING AWESOME! Highly recommend you buy it

I hope you mean the alternative cover version because...

Actually i'm talking bout the Starline cover hahahaha

original.gif

idk why but i'm more excited to unpack my UV boxset that I'm getting today rather than listen to NFR even if it was released in an hour.   :um2:  :pft:

why do y'all hate the og cover? i think both are great

giphy.gif

idk why but i'm more excited to unpack my UV boxset that I'm getting today rather than listen to NFR even if it was released in an hour.   :um2:  :pft:

why do y'all hate the og cover? i think both are great

Wish I had the BTD and UV box sets, but they're waaaay expensive these days.

Guess I'll have to get the NFR one plus HM and LFL, then maybe someday I'll get the BTD and UV ones.

original.gif

Guess I'll have to get the NFR one plus HM and LFL, then maybe someday I'll get the BTD and UV ones.

i feel lucky for having all of her bx sets even the BTD one

the uv one was up for sale until 2017 why you didnt get a chance?

anyway i think the NFR one will be good at least better than the HM & LFL ones cuz she cant be that careless!!!!! no way

:smile3:

i feel lucky for having all of her bx sets even the BTD one

the uv one was up for sale until 2017 why you didnt get a chance?

anyway i think the NFR one will be good at least better than the HM & LFL ones cuz she cant be that careless!!!!! no way

Didn't knew the UV one was up to sale til 2017, thought it was already sold out.

Actually there's some of her stuff I didn't bought cause I didn't had the chance like the coke necklace and lyric book. I would really love to have the Paradise Tour book, but it's expensive as hell for Lana's sake

original.gif

i was lucky enough to find a really cheap version of UV on a russian analog of ebay. no one here knows lana or has the money for vinyls, so i bought a sealed copy for 50$ and am actually thinking of getting other ldr stuff

giphy.gif

i was lucky enough to find a really cheap version of UV on a russian analog of ebay. no one here knows lana or has the money for vinyls, so i bought a sealed copy for 50$ and am actually thinking of getting other ldr stuff

You're really lucky, sadly these days $50 would be kinda expensive to import to Brazil

original.gif

I really hope the NFR boxset (if there is one) is not a rip-off like the HM and LFL ones and is actually worth the money like with UV

May Lana hear us, sis.

The BTD and UV boxes are SO beautiful, wonder why she didn't released the HM and LFL in the same way

original.gif