Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Quick question, did Lana say she had a favorite song on this album or was that a dream of mine

she said the title track was her favorite 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Quick question, did Lana say she had a favorite song on this album or was that a dream of mine

she said mac, vb and hope were her favorites that's why she made them singles, then said cinnamon was her fav in like a dm or something then said title track was her favorite she's always changing it up

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I couldn’t be happier for Lana in this era. I vote everyone sends me a Venmo, and we ship her 2 tons of Matcha. She will be more productive on these last minute releases.

Also, the Greatest / FIILY makes me think of a Lana that was in the BTD era but has now become a responsible mature woman who still loves her “crazy” like omg she’s now pouring the drinks instead of mixing biker semen and gasoline for a cocktail!

she said mac, vb and hope were her favorites that's why she made them singles, then said cinnamon was her fav in like a dm or something then said title track was her favorite she's always changing it up

“Lana what’s your favorite track from the album?”

“I have this song called Yosemite...”

NEVER FORGET GUYS

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

clown outfit: unlocked

If Ultraviolence was a drink, it would have definitely gotten to a few people's heads and it shows

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Why did she say that these are the first videos from NFR? MAC/Venice videos exist (they're barely videos, but still). This makes me think that shes not releasing the HIAB video which im not upset about

HIAB video was shot on an iPhone after rolling a huge blunt and all the butterflies were contact high and stuck in a state of paralysis

The tone of this era is pretty melancholy IMO just in a less dramatic way than BTD and UV. But I want Lana to be happy in life so seeing her smiling with friends has been just as satisfying as watching her pout in 2012 was

She looks so good in the video, I can’t wait to watch it.

I love it when she smiles and the fact that she doesn’t smile very often makes it even better.

That smile melted me

I couldn’t be happier for Lana in this era. I vote everyone sends me a Venmo, and we ship her 2 tons of Matcha. She will be more productive on these last minute releases.

According to an employee of her local coffee shop her drink of choice is actually kombucha. Her matcha days are long forgotten, goodbye baddies!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Also, the Greatest / FIILY makes me think of a Lana that was in the BTD era but has now become a responsible mature woman who still loves her “crazy” like omg she’s now pouring the drinks instead of mixing biker semen and gasoline for a cocktail!

Honeymoon reminded me of a mature BTD and this era reminds me of a mature Ultraviolence, we love growth!

I had to listen with no volume because I want to fully experience those tracks with their videos or the album, but WOW she looks amazing. What a vibe. Not what I expected but I'm a fan!

We know she has done casting calls for 2 more videos right? or was it just 1, I can't remember.

(Lets be real, even if that one is filmed, it'll never see the light of day or be a video for a later single years down the road, lmao)