Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I had to listen with no volume because I want to fully experience those tracks with their videos or the album, but WOW she looks amazing. What a vibe. Not what I expected but I'm a fan!

We know she has done casting calls for 2 more videos right? or was it just 1, I can't remember.

(Lets be real, even if that one is filmed, it'll never see the light of day or be a video for a later single years down the road, lmao)

There's another one that she recently finished filming at an amusement park

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

source?

I don't have one right now, but there were pics of Lana with a group of people at an amusement park on instagram who posted that they were finished filming

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't have one right now, but there were pics of Lana with a group of people at an amusement park on instagram who posted that they were finished filming

omg shes going back to coney island  :hooker:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

You mean someone got their whole ass signed CD and still hasn't leaked it in HQ  tenor.gif

They probably got scalped by this MV teaser... She's truly a Kween of strategy

Stripped of my own life

The aesthetic of the era is DIY :hooker:

48580802366_f892697c87_c.jpg

48580947652_4ae3770597_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS