Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t know I think maybe this song will be too overdramatic for my 2019 self, I need some guitars, if it’s just piano I will cringe a little bit

We already knew it was the saddest shit she's ever written... but I understand what you mean. It's an odd choice for a «single».

I doubt it will have lots of guitars in it. 

Always saw Sylvia like Heroin was for LFL: a darker track and slow burner that made sense with the rest of the record...

“Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but I have it” and she’s smiling in the cover? I don’t know..... ugh I don’t know...

Lana releasing a song about a dead poet with the title "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have But I Have It" and smilling in the cover art

AcclaimedAffectionateBullmastiff-max-1mb

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

We already knew it was the saddest shit she's ever written... but I understand what you mean. It's an odd choice for a «single».

I doubt it will have lots of guitars in it.

Always saw Sylvia like Heroin was for LFL: a darker track and slow burner that made sense with the rest of the record...

The snippet sounds amazing but I didn’t like the revealed line... “cause the ink in my pen doesn’t work on my notepad..”

eclipse pls tell Salvatore that Yosemite is dead so he can mourn and move on, thank you.

i was typing up a comment in defense of you and in praise for sylvia and then i had to read this...what the fuck man

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.300x225

If Lana makes a 'head in the oven' refrence in Sylvia then whew the girl better be ready for a storm

Do It lana

giphy.gif

i was typing up a comment in defense of you and in praise for sylvia and then i had to read this...what the fuck man

I just want the best for you.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven