Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im tired of this mess of an era! its never been that hard to get info or ANYTHING from lana online, can she at least post about the song somewhere like i dont know, a mess thats what it is

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

OT but I hope J*ck doesn't get the bulk of the credit (by the general listening public) for how good this album will be, I feel like because of M*lodrama and M*sseduction maybe he will, k I'll shut my whore mouth now

It's not rational to be disappointed at all

There was literally no confirmation apart from that one person on here that was adamant a radio premiere was happening

I take full blame. I was told by the same friend that told me abt the LFL and Venice Bitch premieres since he listens to the broadcast at work constantly and hears their announcements

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I take full blame. I was told by the same friend that told me abt the LFL and Venice Bitch premieres since he listens to the broadcast at work constantly and hears their announcements

Now it's the time to give us his twitter/instagram handle so we can roast the fuck out of his bitch ass for playing with our hopes and dreams  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i mean it would make sense lana would premiere it on the radio like the other singles.. maybe she really just did cancelled 

Do you guys know how hard it was for her to take that single cover? All the work she put into that selfie? And the mixing and mastering of a simple piano and vocal song? And she had to call apple music and spotify to tell them to make the title all lowercase, sister is SPENT! Don't expect anything else for another two months

tenor.gif?itemid=8081657

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Now it's the time to give us his twitter/instagram handle so we can roast the fuck out of his bitch ass for playing with our hopes and dreams  :diva:

Just roast me instead, they didn’t mean any harm. I shouldn’t have been so convinced lol

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i called out of work for this...

i cancelled all my plans for this omg we really are just starving from any kind of info