Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I swear when the tracklist comes out don’t be surprised if some of the song titles have changed, specifically In Your Car, that’s a fan made title for a snippet we know nothing about

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I swear when the tracklist comes out don’t be surprised if some of the song titles have changed, specifically In Your Car, that’s a fan made title for a snippet we know nothing about

Wait is it really something fans made up?! How did i miss that? Smh now I’m scared that the cinnamon theory is correct.

Wait is it really something fans made up?! How did i miss that? Smh now I’m scared that the cinnamon theory is correct.

Yes lol it was just an untitled snippet she posted. It could be NFR or Cinnamon or anything honestly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Well this is more interesting than anything else as of lately.

Go on, explain

The melody is very similar. The way she sings is really close to AB

giphy.gif

yeah we don't know the "official" titles for anything but Venice Bitch, MAC, and HIASHBTI=BIHI, and the titular track but that's a given

In Your Car, How to Disappear, Bartender, Cinnamon, and HIAB all have a good chance of being renamed

yeah we don't know the "official" titles for anything but Venice Bitch, MAC, and HIASHBTI=BIHI, and the titular track but that's a given

In Your Car, How to Disappear, Bartender, Cinnamon, and HIAB all have a good chance of being renamed

Speaking of it, that could be why she didn’t release HTD yet

giphy.gif

She would never rename HIAB

That’s what we thought about Sylvia, which turned into Sylvia Plath, and then into HIADT

giphy.gif

The laziness of this era really makes me feel better about myself. For the first time Lana is more of a flop than me. This is growth grills :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

felony martinez would shit her diaper if she ever thought legend del rey was copying her

Sorry, Lana really did copy Melanie.

2xn4.gif

giphy.gif

That’s what we thought about Sylvia, which turned into Sylvia Plath, and then into HIADT

She talked about Sylvia 2 times prior to the renaming of it, She posts about HIAB almost every time she wants to tease NFR