Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She'll probably use the original as a single cover (that's if she even shot a new one)… There's clearly no promo shoot for this era so I don't think they'll waste the image.

I doubt that too. I mean, maybe it was iPhone pic so it's really not a waste TBH. I'm not really asking for professional photos, but if only Chuck would try harder with Lana (like some of Chuck's work). But yeah, it's probably Lana who wants shitty pics.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm so glad she met Jack, in that interview when she said she'd only written a couple of songs when they first met and didn't expect to make an album means the rumours about LFL 2.0 could've been true...

Imagine LFL being re-released with Rick producing 4 more songs and then HIAB (the tourlyfe mix) being the lead single.

That interview confirmed and explained so many things:

1) like you said, the direction for LDR6 changed when Jack came on board. 

2) Before that, it was rumored to have a couple of new songs and unleaked songs from previous eras.

3) RBFY could have been on that project at that point, explaining why she teased it a second time around Nov. or Dec. 2017.

I really love the work she did with Rick, but a new and personal, stripped-down project like NFR is a burst of fresh air. 

Feels like the nightmare is going to become reality.

if HiaB is indeed the lead, we better not have any expectations for the video: it will suck. 

But it could be a lead to a very short period before NFR is released: the March date is still mentioned from many sources and besides, I checked on Music News Facts on Twitter: many big female names could release sooner than we think in 2019.  So, if you don't want your moody album with no bangers to go completely unnoticed, you better release it by the end of winter (but it's Lana and she doesn't care, i know). 

NFR song gotta have heavy guitars & drums and a long & amazing outro like VB :trisha:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I can’t believe Mac and VB still sound SO fresh to me after fucking 5 months..

Can’t wait to hear them on the full album. They’re incredible on their own, but they will sure be even more « impactful ». Same as Hope: weird on its own, (Heroin would have been too if she had released it as a single) but with the rest, it’s going to be amazing

If I see RBFY on the NFR tracklist I will literally burst open in sheer bliss and excitement :trisha:

I’d sure love it, along with Yosemite. But i’m Not so sure anymore, with the new article out :/

Anyways, she has to release a collection of her unheard / unleaked songs at some point: we will hear it sometimes in our lifetime.

I can’t believe Mac and VB still sound SO fresh to me after fucking 5 months..

I know dude. Another timeless masterpiece like AKA, UV and Honeymoon is upon us and I can't be more excited. Just listened to VB again today and I have the same shivers  I had with the first listen. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

what don't you like about the songs so far? just curious

I love Mariners.

Venice Bitch is just... unnecessary. It doesn't transmits ANYTHING to me. It's sounds like a lazy speech and the production sounds lazy as well. Like everything was left unfinished. It's unnecessarily long too cause it feels like an eternal loop of nothing.

HIADT has some messy production that sounds kind of bad sometimes, but it's a very good song. THAT is what I mean by transmitting something, what is done in this song. I feel the rawness of her sadness and it's beautiful.

Not excited AT ALL for country songs.

Cinammon sounds like a bop.

The vocals on HIAB are HORRIBLY recorded.

That's it sis

And before anyone drags me, having raw vocals doesn't mean you are tRansMitTing The RaW feeliNG intO THE $onG. Do some production you lazy ass.