Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope we get a release date soon so I can book the day off work before I use up all my leave.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I hope we get a release date soon so I can book the day off work before I use up all my leave.

Omg, I love that idea :rip:

I need a day off, anyway. Just give us some notice girl...I'm a clinician. I can't be like, "Sorry, depressed children, going to listen to Lana Del Rey tomorrow. fuck all y'all"

I love Mariners.

Venice Bitch is just... unnecessary. It doesn't transmits ANYTHING to me. It's sounds like a lazy speech and the production sounds lazy as well. Like everything was left unfinished. It's unnecessarily long too cause it feels like an eternal loop of nothing.

HIADT has some messy production that sounds kind of bad sometimes, but it's a very good song. THAT is what I mean by transmitting something, what is done in this song. I feel the rawness of her sadness and it's beautiful.

Not excited AT ALL for country songs.

Cinammon sounds like a bop.

The vocals on HIAB are HORRIBLY recorded.

That's it sis

And before anyone drags me, having raw vocals doesn't mean you are tRansMitTing The RaW feeliNG intO THE $onG. Do some production you lazy ass.

HIAB only sounds bad because she’s playing it on a difference device instead of posting the actual audio file. We’ve never heard the finished, final mp3. It’s not raw vocals, it’s just music played on a separate device. Try it, try recording an old Lana song playing on your computer with your phone. It’s going to sound bad.

I agree with what u said about Hope tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Back in 2012 Lana lured her stans with Pepsi-Cola and flower crowns.

Now it's wheat grass smoothies and neon leg warmers.

tenor.gif?itemid=5205412

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sylvia could've been that bitch if the production were more just than piano

Still love it, I mean... it's a fact it's one of her best written songs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just realised we haven't even heard the chorus to IYC. I heard some strings in the snippet, and she slowly raises her voice a bit so I can imagine the chorus will probably be pretty lively and somewhat heartbreaking... :um2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Venice Bitch stopped sounding fresh when the song hit the 1 minute mark

giphy.gif

electric, and i can't stress this enough, chair