canela

Slayyyter

tfw i already have the cd and multiple versions of the mixtape vinyl including the original pressing but im still gonna buy all this shit again...

it will be interesting to see what exactly she plans on doing like she said its not a whole new 'sequel album' or whatever but maybe one or so extra songs??

i texted the number but it just has you save the number as a contact and it hasnt sent anything else so far.

I remember she once had an idea to rework her mixtape era, which would have been fabulous tbh. Since she has then stated that the idea was scrapped, I wasn't expecting that she'll even acknowledge the 5th anniversary of her mixtape era. Makes me wonder what we're getting outside of No Comma? Hopefully we get a reissue with new tracks (or demos) since she has a lot of songs during mixtape era that didn't make it in the final track list. 

her q&a at tumblr was a very interesting read, she's really intelligent and eloquent on her answers, which is so refreshing bc some people seem afraid to be smart these days 

im glad Hello Kitty is finally canonized on this pressing but I wish she added some more like Platform Shoes, Im High, or even OG Ghost :oprah3: I still bought the pressing cause it looks sickening tho she always eats with the packaging :true: and lets pray No Comma is the thing she's releasing before the end of the year that shit is wayyy overdue 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

15 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

im glad Hello Kitty is finally canonized on this pressing but I wish she added some more like Platform Shoes, Im High, or even OG Ghos:oprah3: I still bought the pressing cause it looks sickening tho she always eats with the packaging :true: and lets pray No Comma is the thing she's releasing before the end of the year that shit is wayyy overdue 

I would've got it if it had these og classics :defeated:

Like others said, the new artwork looks really good and I did buy the pressing as well but definitely was expecting just a little bit more?

I know theres only so much space on a vinyl, and the tracklist was already 14 tracks and so there probably wasnt much space left to add more to it...

but I guess I just expected the new track to be something new like taken out of her archives from when the album was made and finished up and released.

Would have been really cool.

Just with all the hype and all the things she was doing hinting at this coming... would have been cool to even have a 2LP set with Hello Kitty, Platform Shoes, Ghost, I'm High, Sweet Sixteen?, Drive Thru, Swimming Pool, Snow Angel, etc. plus the alleged new songs she was working on, it would have been insane.

I get why she said she doesn't feel the need to go back to the old sound for new songs but... :crai:

do we know if the vinyls r like pre-order or shipping immediately? 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

15 minutes ago, aquamarie said:

do we know if the vinyls r like pre-order or shipping immediately? 

Listing page says the extra 500 units that were added in the restock are going to be shipped by late November so we can probably expect the first batch to ship out a little bit before that.

4 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Listing page says the extra 500 units that were added in the restock are going to be shipped by late November so we can probably expect the first batch to ship out a little bit before that.

thanks!

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

1 minute ago, slayyyngel said:

Behind the Wheel sounds great although I was familiar with Depeche Mode (bc my mom is a hardcore stan omg) I didn't know the original song.

She said shes announcing something tomorrow too. She is acting quicklyyyyyy lol.

Your Mom is Amazing.

I hope this gets a physical release & If she were to include it on her album…

:crying4:

IMG-3521.jpg