canela

Slayyyter

31 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

also what is the beep in the bridge censoring?

i have been wondering this too... at first i thought it was a person's first and last name but i dont know.

What would she even be too afraid to say without censoring??

On 7/2/2024 at 6:59 AM, drewby said:

Pretty sure it already has but there's some kind of time clause in there preventing her from releasing/promoting other work for a certain length.

she got a bday cake from fader so not sure about this anymore

no comma is so fucking good i can’t stop listening :beyonce: that distorted bass synth lead is just sooo fucking good and punchy she’s truly in her own league :true: no one’s doing it like her 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

every single line in no comma is golden.

she was right to brag about being the only writer on every track for her next album because this is whats missing from the imitators songs.

and the production is insane. it captures exactly the chaos and sleaze that shes trying to depict with the song like its just... perfectly crafted. you can SEE the events of this song while its playing. Its giving Miami the same way Everything Is Romantic gives Italy in my mind.

On 9/22/2024 at 9:33 PM, imbennett said:

it's a guess but "blowin' kim petras sometimes they're bitches" would kind of make sense and work with the rhyme scheme

thats what i originally thought she was saying bc it was dropping right at the same time kim was dropping slut pop miami and there was all that drama and controversy between the stans.

but i had been wondering lately if it might be "fader label" because this song is the first after dropping from the label, and the song makes plenty of references to hating the labels and the music industry. she has recently reiterated the song being about her distaste for a lot of the bigger music industry and what goes down.

her not having lyrics posted on the spotify upload is also annoying lol.

I always hear the "sometimes they're bitches" part as "those sons of bitches".

2 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

thats what i originally thought she was saying bc it was dropping right at the same time kim was dropping slut pop miami and there was all that drama and controversy between the stans.

but i had been wondering lately if it might be "fader label" because this song is the first after dropping from the label, and the song makes plenty of references to hating the labels and the music industry. she has recently reiterated the song being about her distaste for a lot of the bigger music industry and what goes down.

her not having lyrics posted on the spotify upload is also annoying lol.

I always hear the "sometimes they're bitches" part as "those sons of bitches".

Do we know that she dropped the label? She just posted the bday cake she got from them…

19 hours ago, slayyy said:

Do we know that she dropped the label? She just posted the bday cake she got from them…

She has mentioned before that Starfucker was her last album with the label. And she was in a hiatus bc of her contract she couldnt release anything for a while. Which is why No Comma was teased so long ago and not released until now... 

If you look at No Comma on Spotify it will say "Slayyyter, distributed by Stem" which is basically a platform for artists to release their music through. This is the first time one of her releases has said this.