canela

Slayyyter

9 hours ago, Gore said:

"I can't release it, but this 'Gimme More' remix went TikTok viral and I want to do a very specific live version of it that I think is going to be really cool. I'm obsessed with [Britney]. That album (Femme Fatale) to me is the pop Bible. She is someone who raised me. I wouldn't know how to sing if it wasn't for being a kid listening to Britney Spears."

WE WON. SLAYYYTALITY.

I want the alt version of Gimme More remix so baaaad she snapped with this mix so hard

On 8/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, Gore said:

"I can't release it, but this 'Gimme More' remix went TikTok viral and I want to do a very specific live version of it that I think is going to be really cool. I'm obsessed with [Britney]. That album (Femme Fatale) to me is the pop Bible. She is someone who raised me. I wouldn't know how to sing if it wasn't for being a kid listening to Britney Spears."

WE WON. SLAYYYTALITY.

why is Dylan Mulvaney interviewing Slayyyter? 

im sorry she ate this down like this outfit this hair the makeup everything

(and quit quoting big long image posts like this one making the thread pages stupid long and everybody gotta scroll past the same images over and over just reply "she slayed omg" underneath and let us live in peace omfg)

F4eU6neaUAAjefK?format=jpg&name=large

F4eU6nRbAAAJDRZ?format=jpg&name=large

F4eU6nRbUAAaY8W?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

im sorry she ate this down like this outfit this hair the makeup everything

(and quit quoting big long image posts like this one making the thread pages stupid long and everybody gotta scroll past the same images over and over just reply "she slayed omg" underneath and let us live in peace omfg)

F4eU6neaUAAjefK?format=jpg&name=large

F4eU6nRbAAAJDRZ?format=jpg&name=large

F4eU6nRbUAAaY8W?format=jpg&name=large

she slayed omg

On 8/28/2023 at 1:23 PM, slayyyngel said:

I will literally spite quote now.

Scroll. Work those fingers. Scroooooooollllll mwahahaha.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I will literally spite quote now.

Scroll. Work those fingers. Scroooooooollllll mwahahaha.

yall were doing it anyways! 

anyways what is this tweet from popcrave like this gotta be a record label purchase tweet or something omg

this is my favorite era from her tbh, (yes I like it more than the mixtape era) a BIG upgrade from TP era. I listened to Girl Like Me cause I was curious and the song changed my life omggg. I’m so sad Tommy isn't on the album tho. hopefully a deluxe comes out with it and 3 more songs with the alternate cover. 

55 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

kim must have really pissed her off when she stole slayyyter's identity for slut pop bc why all singles from starfucker so far sound like kim songs :deadbanana:

the difference between Slayyyter’s songs and Flop Pop is that Slayyyter’s music is actually good :awkney:

MISS BELLADONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CALL HIM UP WHENEVER I WANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LIPSTICK IS RED AND MY BAG IS PRADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE LIVES FOR LOVE AND I LIVE FOR DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA MISS BELLADONNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:dance:

2 hours ago, iamjocelyn said:

kim must have really pissed her off when she stole slayyyter's identity for slut pop bc why all singles from starfucker so far sound like kim songs :deadbanana:

i feel like she def stole ayeshas more than slayyyter but tbf they have really similar personalities so! kim was trying to get a hit and i dont blame her like i would do that too

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, iamjocelyn said:

no kim stole ayeshas whole brand