canela

Slayyyter

10 minutes ago, 5layyyter said:

she needs to stop performing unleaked songs omg they gonna be leaked if she keeps bringing attention to them

So true and she barely just released the album. But we love her teasing

I have a feeling Starfucker is not real.

Apparently she said there’s 3 tracks for the deluxe.

Tommy has a finished mastered version that she has performed before. Make Up rumored to have a feature now. And James Dean is confirmed.

For a concept album like this if there was a title track it would have already been on the standard release or honestly it would have been made in the sessions that would have leaked by now. So it doesn’t make sense to me for it to show up on a deluxe now.

On 10/28/2023 at 2:40 PM, slayyyngel said:

I have a feeling Starfucker is not real.

Apparently she said there’s 3 tracks for the deluxe.

Tommy has a finished mastered version that she has performed before. Make Up rumored to have a feature now. And James Dean is confirmed.

For a concept album like this if there was a title track it would have already been on the standard release or honestly it would have been made in the sessions that would have leaked by now. So it doesn’t make sense to me for it to show up on a deluxe now.

it definitely exists. there are multiple versions and i’ve heard snippets.

40 minutes ago, 5layyyter said:

unpopular opiniom i hate tommy and it should stay unreleased

Unpopular for a reason, it's her best song imo. Much better than Mid Up and half of the unreleased demos this forum begs for :toofloppy:

On 10/29/2023 at 3:08 PM, Peppers said:

Unpopular for a reason, it's her best song imo. Much better than Mid Up and half of the unreleased demos this forum begs for :toofloppy:

idk abt her best when we have plastic, girl like me, over this, devil and tear me open and ntm on makeup, makeup is the best unreleased song

idk Tommy encapsulates the desperate heartbreak / longing energy perfectly that's being sold by cathy's delivery but it also fits thematically with Dramatic, My Body, Rhinestone Heart & Tear Me Open and i'm sure the final master would be a complete serve. It definitely deserves to live in the same universe as the rest of the songs on the album. 

giphy.gif