canela

Slayyyter

4 hours ago, slayyy said:

The snippet she posted of James Dean sounds so good can’t wait for the final version 

if she isn't screaming "HE LOOKS JUST LIKE JAMES DEAN" like she did live in Boston I dont want it

negAbhB.png

Yeah the funniest part about hearing James Dean live is you couldnt even really hear what the song was like because bitch was SCREAMING it. it was kind of iconic but like- i have no idea what that song sounds like lmao so when it drops itll be like its new.

6 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, if she did do the troubled paradise deluxe, what 3 or 4 songs would have been on it? 

I think Rainbow Road was one for sure (she did say the reason for scrapping it was this one leaking). Heaven and Sunshine were also strong contenders 

https://x.com/slayyyter/status/1729975276132814902?s=20

This isn't the first time she has hinted towards a "part 2" or deluxe of the mixtape.

And theres now been multiple interactions and confirmations between her and Ayesha that they would want to work with each other again.

I wonder what that would even entail. Rerecording the previous songs? Shes talked about hating how they are mastered. Or just adding new songs like a Deluxe or making a mixtape part 2 entirely with all new tracks in the same vibe. Idk maybe I'm just reading too much into tweets but why that pic of all things for that tweet...

(also... lol at the people never seeing this photo before so they think its new and that this is confirming something new with the mixtape...)

Ugh and the cover art could have been shame shot but her holding one of the flowers… I think she posted an outtake like that on Twitter I think? Ugggggh it’s never too late. I pray for one of its anniversaries we get this 

5 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

https://x.com/slayyyter/status/1729975276132814902?s=20

This isn't the first time she has hinted towards a "part 2" or deluxe of the mixtape.

And theres now been multiple interactions and confirmations between her and Ayesha that they would want to work with each other again.

I wonder what that would even entail. Rerecording the previous songs? Shes talked about hating how they are mastered. Or just adding new songs like a Deluxe or making a mixtape part 2 entirely with all new tracks in the same vibe. Idk maybe I'm just reading too much into tweets but why that pic of all things for that tweet...

(also... lol at the people never seeing this photo before so they think its new and that this is confirming something new with the mixtape...)

I could see her releasing a remastered version of the mixtape and adding 2-3 outtakes to it :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900