canela

Slayyyter

7 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

is it really her song?

it is even tho it doesnt sound like it

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

okay but how was it leaked..? and how is it hers at all?

it just doesnt sound like her. singing voice isnt hers and rapping style isnt the same either. and the lyrics are too on the nose even for some of her most vulgar tracks.

like even throatzilla at least has some clever alliterations this is just crude verse to verse and she doesnt really ever have a male rap feature and the production is just... generic and doesnt sound like anything else shes ever worked on.

this is giving Kelela Raven teas where the album was done in 2021 and wasn't released until this year bc of visuals

her timeline era to era just seems really ahead of itself like TP leaked way before release and now this. i know it takes a long time to prepare a whole album rollout but something seems off.

and the fact that she is already performing a lot of the songs before even releasing them is also a confusing one. i know some artists do that to get an upcoming single buzzing on social media, but shes basically toured with half an album before even dropping one single.

14 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Tommy added to her setlist which means it’s on the album??? Jumping for joy rn 

i thought it was scraped

On 5/7/2023 at 2:21 AM, sweetener said:

Tommy added to her setlist which means it’s on the album??? Jumping for joy rn 

No it’s definitely scrapped but maybe she’ll play the better demo that hasn’t leaked :oopna:

It was on the set list but if you look at the replies it was replaced by Touch My Body during the actual set.

Its likely it was planned to be on the album right up through the tour but was taken off the album at the last minute so she decided to just not perform it.

Obviously she still likes the song if she'd even suggest it would go on a Deluxe without yet doing so. 

(Didn't she reply to someone already saying the album wasnt Club Valentine and like "why are people calling it that" or was that in response to people calling it "I Love Hollywood"? I cant remember)

42 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

It was on the set list but if you look at the replies it was replaced by Touch My Body during the actual set.

Its likely it was planned to be on the album right up through the tour but was taken off the album at the last minute so she decided to just not perform it.

Obviously she still likes the song if she'd even suggest it would go on a Deluxe without yet doing so. 

(Didn't she reply to someone already saying the album wasnt Club Valentine and like "why are people calling it that" or was that in response to people calling it "I Love Hollywood"? I cant remember)

she tweeted (then deleted) that Club Valentine was not the title 

12 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

album won't come out till 2069:trisha:I hate hollywood

She just teased that it could be soon after next week, her last week of touring :worship: