Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Hillsong Chuch in Los Angeles, California - January 22, 2019

not everyone keeps saying religion but we're legit just talking about hillsong and it's insane past....

exactly... being raised christian i can say not every church is as gross as hillsong

ive never been to a church so open about their anti-lgbt values like hillsong is, theres a big difference between hillsong and the church she went to when she was in highschool.

exactly... being raised christian i can say not every church is as gross as hillsong

ive never been to a church so open about their anti-lgbt values like hillsong is, theres a big difference between hillsong and the church she went to when she was in highschool.

Yup. I might not be crazy about Christianity, but there are some good Christian churches out there. Progressive, accepting, LGBT-friendly, you name it. And she lives in fucking California, not Arkansas. I'm sure she'd be able to find a church that isn't trash.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

what I mean by her being on auto pilot is in the way Beyonce and Britney (and a few others, aka almost all of Hollywood) are. Lately she's had that lights on but nobodies home look. I really was in denial about the changes from 2014 to now. Its not normal. The puffy face. Her weigh fluctuating so much. Hows she's been dressing. It seems really out of character. I don't think she's on dope or anything, and there are no signs that she is.

what I mean by her being on auto pilot is in the way Beyonce and Britney (and a few others, aka almost all of Hollywood) are. Lately she's had that lights on but nobodies home look. I really was in denial about the changes from 2014 to now. Its not normal. The puffy face. Her weigh fluctuating so much. Hows she's been dressing. It seems really out of character. I don't think she's on dope or anything, and there are no signs that she is.

:um2: 

Yup. I might not be crazy about Christianity, but there are some good Christian churches out there. Progressive, accepting, LGBT-friendly, you name it. And she lives in fucking California, not Arkansas. I'm sure she'd be able to find a church that isn't trash.

I had recently went to a new age modern church! It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was so accepting and everyone was all about forward thinking and it was just beautiful to see. Lana has no excuse to be going to Hillsong. None at all. Also, if she went just because a friend invited her and she didn't question it, it isn't exactly a free pass to be ignorant and not think for yourself/do your research either. Even if it was a one time thing, a picture is worth a thousand words, and those pictures and storyline of her seen leaving Hillsong are just free publicity for them, which is horrible. I just wish she would think before she did things. There's a difference between being happy and being ignorant... Disappointed in her tbh :sadcore2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I kink, poor thing. I think her mental health is worse than she lets on, anencephaly that may be why she’s been lazie with visuals this era. I get so made when people criticize her for the visuals, like you don’t know what she’s going through

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I had recently went to a new age modern church! It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was so accepting and everyone was all about forward thinking and it was just beautiful to see. Lana has no excuse to be going to Hillsong. None at all. Also, if she went just because a friend invited her and she didn't question it, it isn't exactly a free pass to be ignorant and not think for yourself/do your research either. Even if it was a one time thing, a picture is worth a thousand words, and those pictures and storyline of her seen leaving Hillsong are just free publicity for them, which is horrible. I just wish she would think before she did things. There's a difference between being happy and being ignorant... Disappointed in her tbh :sadcore2:

I *hope* she was quietly freaking out during the whole thing, and noped the fuck out of there. I guess we'll have to wait and see though

Depending on when she said that, she could be telling the truth -at the time. It's also possible the person who told me this was lying. He had no reason to (he's neither a hater nor a fan, just indifferent) and he also told me she was very sweet, kind and friendly. I figured if he wanted to talk shit about her he'd say she was a total bitch, your typical stuck up celebrity and all that. But he said she was amazing. So I don't know.

I don't want to say too much about him, but I will say he's not on her team or anything, he's not like an assistant or stylist or manager or producer. They didn't work together closely or for a long period of time but he did work with her and this is something he witnessed with his own eyes.

where are the track marks

come on girl we know she's not on heroin its goofy she's just another la zombie its not that deep. If she really was on dope we would know. 

do we tho? 

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

come on girl we know she's not on heroin its goofy she's just another la zombie its not that deep. If she really was on dope we would know. 

Heroin use can take ages to have the 'obvious' physical symptoms that people think of when they think of addicts, especially in people you don't know well personally (celebs, acquaintances). My Dad was addicted to heroin for 20+ years but you wouldn't have known it until he started getting very sick. Most people just assumed he liked a drink.

edit: not to say I think lana is 100% using, just a lil anecdotal evidence on heroin use.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I kink, poor thing. I think her mental health is worse than she lets on, anencephaly that may be why she’s been lazie with visuals this era. I get so made when people criticize her for the visuals, like you don’t know what she’s going through

This is not a read, not an insult, and simply an observation because I myself suffer from a major case of this disorder and am currently seeking help, but I think Lana might have Borderline Personality Disorder. She quite frankly hits every single mark right on the head :sadcore:

2f3e7097ae174ae289a9e1f068f1ac55.png

Emotional instability/Inappropriate, intense anger:

I ask her about “Ride,” a song where she sings about feeling “fucking crazy” – not an isolated sentiment in her catalog. “Well, I feel fucking crazy,” she says. “But I don’t think I am. People make me feel crazy.” We talk a little about the “I wish I were dead” thing, which she blames on leading questions. “I find that most people I meet figure I kind of want to kill myself anyway,” she says. “So, it comes up every time.”

Then, really without warning, her mood shifts. It’s a powerful thing, palpable in the room, like a sudden mass of threatening clouds. Her eyes seem to turn a shade darker: Trust no one. I ask, perversely, about “Fucked My Way Up to the Top,” one of Ultraviolence‘s best songs, which attacks an unnamed imitator who didn’t have to go through the gauntlet Del Rey did. It may be about Lorde, who criticized Del Rey’s lyrics but has a not-dissimilar vocal style.

She just released the song yesterday, but she doesn’t want to talk about it. “Now you are annoying me,” she says, half-trying to sound like she’s kidding. She lights a cigarette, looking miserable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6eOibOAXzE

where are the track marks

do we tho? 

I'm not trying to start #heroingate and this video is super old but aparently you can see track marks on her arm at 0:15  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57WG89oVr-A

I wouldn't be surprised if she's done some hard shit in the past..we stan a druggy queen! charli xcx and sky ferriera found DEAD

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I kink, poor thing. I think her mental health is worse than she lets on, anencephaly that may be why she’s been lazy with visuals this era. I get so mad when people criticize her for the visuals, like you don’t know what she’s going through

i think this too, maybe it because my mental health is actual flaming garbage atm but like i just feel like this whole happy thing is just an act or shes trying to force it on herself 

Yeah, I think her change in style/appearance is a tad startling... I wonder whats going on...

I think she forced herself into happiness too quickly with Lust For Life and is experiencing repercussions of being in a state of delusion rather than dealing with her problems. It happened to me once where I started fake smiling, went to school, started working out, took on a job, and just stressed myself out to the point where I broke myself down, stopped everything and put myself into a worse state then I began with. 

I think she forced herself into happiness too quickly with Lust For Life and is experiencing repercussions of being in a state of delusion rather than dealing with her problems. It happened to me once where I started fake smiling, went to school, started working out, took on a job, and just stressed myself out to the point where I broke myself down, stopped everything and put myself into a worse state then I began with. 

hmm im sorry about that but it makes sense, the sudden "happiness" during LFL was... random and seemed left field... 

hmm im sorry about that but it makes sense, the sudden "happiness" during LFL was... random and seemed left field... 

Yeah I just think she was trying to convince us and herself that she was happy. Also for our own safety let's finish this topic about Lana being sad cause this is the church topic and I just got a warning point for speaking out of topic in the NFR thread  :toofunny:  I don't want another! If anything make a thread called "Was Lust For Life Lana's way of convincing herself she's happy?" or smthg :sadcore: