Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Hillsong Chuch in Los Angeles, California - January 22, 2019

hmm how did we go from lana going to a church with a bad reputation to her allegedly using heroin.. yall need to calm down!

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

hmm how did we go from lana going to a church with a bad reputation to her allegedly using heroin.. yall need to calm down!

let's stop before we all get warning points

rhoc-917-13.gif

And the topic goes back to church talk............................................................NOW!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

gays in touch with their emotions are basically psychologists with a PhD

Going to listen to my inner Yungata and post this link to a thread about Lana and drugs so that this thread can be strictly about Lana visiting Hillsong church! 

Thread about Lana and drugs in 2017 http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9292-lana-and-drugs-as-of-2017/?hl=drugs

Thread about Lana and drugs in general http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7620-lana-drug-use/page-3

Not sure why there's two but there's two :awkney2:

I'm not trying to start #heroingate and this video is super old but aparently you can see track marks on her arm at 0:15  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57WG89oVr-A

I wouldn't be surprised if she's done some hard shit in the past..we stan a druggy queen! charli xcx and sky ferriera found DEAD

i don't see any track marks at all. it also makes 0 sense she'd inject herself on her right arm when she's right handed. besides, if we're really going down the heroin conspiracy theory route, there's several other ways to use it & most people rarely start by injecting it.

It's not something I like to talk or think about, but I know from someone who worked with her (albeit very briefly) in 2016 that she was using back then, and it would sadly explain a lot if she still is. I might not know her, and I'm not blind to her numerous faults, but god I love this girl, and it breaks my heart that she's still doing stupid shit. She deserves so much better. She deserves to be healthy & happy. And clearly she's not right now -hasn't been for a long time.

Is anyone surprised? I mean she has looked a bit off for awhile now and she's trying to compensate for it with fillers and botox but it's just making the problem worse.

I really hope she can bounce back though I don't want her to become another Kurt or Amy etc.

It's not something I like to talk or think about, but I know from someone who worked with her (albeit very briefly) in 2016 that she was using back then, and it would sadly explain a lot if she still is. I might not know her, and I'm not blind to her numerous faults, but god I love this girl, and it breaks my heart that she's still doing stupid shit. She deserves so much better. She deserves to be healthy & happy. And clearly she's not right now -hasn't been for a long time.

omg that would explain alot of things but like its bad to assume she still is, i just hope she's okay

i don't see any track marks at all. it also makes 0 sense she'd inject herself on her right arm when she's right handed. besides, if we're really going down the heroin conspiracy theory route, there's several other ways to use it & most people rarely start by injecting it.

sorry are we bumming you out sis

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

There

Is

Two

Drug

Threads

Y'all

Do

You

Want

Warning

For

Going

Off

Topic

In

The

Church

Thread

Or

Not

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9292-lana-and-drugs-as-of-2017/?hl=drugs

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7620-lana-drug-use/page-3

:crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

do you not go off topic in the nfr pre release thread  :crossed:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

@ not you telling people off for going off topic! I've literally seen you talk about parallel universes, britney spears and vaccines in the NFR thread  :toofunny:  sis..

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

do you not go off topic in the nfr pre release thread  :crossed:

Peroxide not you telling people off for going off topic! I've literally seen you talk about parallel universes, britney spears and vaccines in the NFR thread  :toofunny:  sis..

Yes I did till I got a warning point and now I warn everyone so they don't do the same  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  But carry on then sis, my bad! :heart:

Something interesting I've noticed - I wonder if she met her new group of friends by attending Hillsong or if her new group has influenced her to start attending Hillsong.

I noticed in one of the pictures of this night her friend Val is in the background. It also seems like Val is heavily associated with the church. Especially since she is part of Lana's new girl gang group, I wonder if Hillsong & these girls are somehow associated and that's how Lana either met the girls or decided to attend Hillsong. (whichever came first)

Although I'm not too happy about Lana attending Hillsong just because of their views surrounding LGBT, I am glad Lana has a close circle of girlfriends. Before now, she never really had a large circle of friends - just the occasional main girl who would come and go (Jamie, Stella, etc.) She seems really happy with her new friends, and seeing her happy makes me happy.

46868297761_054549755b_o.jpg

40643641623_6f6c98115b_c.jpg33732901578_9d4fb53dbe_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i feel like it might've been a bit of both; lana went, met her, was introduced to their group of friends then kept being invited back to outings n whatnot

the first time we really started to see these girls was right after her Azealia feuds, cause she went to that pumpkin patch then brunches; before then they weren't even a concept