Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

omg but imagine Lana trying to appeal to latin countries and making a song with Shakira and Jlo

Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Lana Del Rey - Todos Juntos (Dora and the Lost City of Gold Official Song) 

i need it

Honestly, no offense, but Lana was the most beautiful of the three. She's so out of place in the video because Miley is by nature retched and Ariana is Ariana - but seriously, Lana looks beautiful. And Lana's parts were the best. Even Miley and Ariana fans on YouTube are like "Never heard of Lana but Imma start stanning" so Lana will be gaining some fans over this video. 

giphy.gif

Give her 1 on billborard and forget about the song bc it ain’t it :( too fast... the video though! <3

The song is god awful but Lana's parts aren't bad. 

Now we need a font here to take Lana's parts and make a song from it. 

i want a latina power anthem  :flutter:

maybe Lana Del Rey x Selena Gomez x Camila Cabello x Demi Lovato x Shakira x JLO 

Someone on YouTube thought Lana was Puerto Rican because how latin she looks in the video and the name. I didn't bother to correct them.  :hooker:

Ari is so airbrushed she doesn't look human, honestly I'm impressed lol

What is it with the ponytail and Ariana? That's the only hair style I see her with.

the video is so cringe I'm sorry ik I just look like a pressedt™️ hater but they're all just trying really hard to be sexy, which Lana usually pulls off, but combined with Miley who's still stuck inside the Mother's Daughter video and Ariana who's doing the same old puppy eyes staring sexily at the camera cos she KNOWS Pete is jacking off to this somewhere it just turns out not so great.

I'm all for sexually empowered women but this is just a bit cringe sorry

um last time i checked (2014) shes Cuban

wait Lana is Cuban? can I see the source please cos I'm shook

nice cocc bro