Sign in to follow this  
Lanalouis1

Lana Del Rey to attend Guillermo del Toro's Walk of Fame ceremony - August 6th

Lots of pissed off people today especially many Guillermo Del Toro fans on Facebook. Seems like there was a lot of obnoxious Lana fans that attended this thing and kept screaming for Lana even when this poor man was speaking and giving his thank yous. These obnoxious fans were also raising up their Lana album covers and magazines as if this event was a concert. They kept screaming "where's Lana!" and she got a bigger applause going on that stage then the man who was being honored. To make it worst, Lana then going to these obnoxious fans to sign and take selfies with them just adds more salt in the wound.   :facepalm:

I know that Lana isn't mean spirited and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body, but this is still a faux pa.   :facepalm:

take it easy my dear, yes her fans are annoying but pretty sure they've expected this, they're not in a school where they care who got bigger applause lol

this would happen with any celebrity not only lana, and if it was something wrong or embarrassing she can ignore them and she doesn't owe them anything

but she took it easy cuz it's not a big deal, and you should too!

:smile3:

take it easy my dear, yes her fans are annoying but pretty sure they've expected this, they're not in a school where they care who got bigger applause lol

this would happen with any celebrity not only lana, and if it was something wrong or embarrassing she can ignore them and she doesn't owe them anything

but she took it easy cuz it's not a big deal, and you should too!

Tell that to his fans on Facebook and twitter who are pissed - not me.  :eek:

Tell that to his fans on Facebook and twitter who are pissed - not me.  :eek:

they're over dramatic

im pretty sure if that was embarrassing him she'd do something cuz she's the nicest person 

and she's famous and have fans that would be obvious, they could stop allowing ppl from getting inside and watch if they want 

:smile3:

they're over dramatic

im pretty sure if that was embarrassing him she'd do something cuz she's the nicest person 

and she's famous and have fans that would be obvious, they could stop allowing ppl from getting inside and watch if they want 

i think you're missing the point. yes, it's inevitable that lana will have fans show up to a location she will be attending and they will cheer and yell for her. the problem is that the ceremony was to celebrate someone else for their hard work and dedication in the arts so it's rude of others to scream over him during his own speech and thank you's. the fans are grown enough to know better than that and to be quiet for five or ten minutes, so tell lana's fans to chill not the people that were trying to listen to guillermo during his own star presentation. 

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

i think you're missing the point. yes, it's inevitable that lana will have fans show up to a location she will be attending and they will cheer and yell for her. the problem is that the ceremony was to celebrate someone else for their hard work and dedication in the arts so it's rude of others to scream over him during his own speech and thank you's. the fans are grown enough to know better than that and to be quiet for five or ten minutes, so tell lana's fans to chill not the people that were trying to listen to guillermo during his own star presentation.

That is disrespectful of them and I would be annoyed too.

I hope people aren't blaming Lana though. I mean yeah she was signing stuff but she's always been like that with her fans.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I hope people aren't blaming Lana though. I mean yeah she was signing stuff but she's always been like that with her fans.

i wouldn't blame her either unless she did it during his speech

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Lana is not to blame although if I had been her, I wouldn't have signed a single thing or taken any selfies with these obnoxious fans. But like I said, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body and she was just trying to be nice. 

i wouldn't blame her either unless she did it during his speech

It wasn't during his speech. I think it was on her way out. 

Lots of pissed off people today especially many Guillermo Del Toro fans on Facebook. Seems like there was a lot of obnoxious Lana fans that attended this thing and kept screaming for Lana even when this poor man was speaking and giving his thank yous. These obnoxious fans were also raising up their Lana album covers and magazines as if this event was a concert. They kept screaming "where's Lana!" and she got a bigger applause going on that stage then the man who was being honored. To make it worst, Lana then going to these obnoxious fans to sign and take selfies with them just adds more salt in the wound.   :facepalm:

I know that Lana isn't mean spirited and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body, but this is still a faux pa.   :facepalm:

Someone who was there said on instagram that people came rushing up to her, attacked her car, and tried to block her from leaving so she never went to the after party; she probably signed their shit so they'd fuck off already 

Someone who was there said on instagram that people came rushing up to her, attacked her car, and tried to block her from leaving so she never went to the after party; she probably signed their shit so they'd fuck off already 

OMG. Some Lana fans are out of control. Poor woman.   :facepalm:

I just found out that MANDY MOORE has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame ... but sis does not? This is disgusting; where do we campaign?

Kurt Cobain doesn't either, but he'd say "fuck that".

And no, I'm not saying sis and Kurt are comparable, I'm saying MANDY MOORE has one over more deserving people WTF

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana > Guillermo, so it's only natural

giphy.gif

I just found out that MANDY MOORE has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame ... but sis does not? This is disgusting; where do we campaign?

Kurt Cobain doesn't either, but he'd say "fuck that".

And no, I'm not saying sis and Kurt are comparable, I'm saying MANDY MOORE has one over more deserving people WTF

You know Mandy Moore is an actress too, right? She's not just a random music artist.

Even then, I doubt Lana would want one. Apparently if you don't want one, you can just refuse . . . I expect she would have turned it down if she was even nominated!  :deadbanana:

3lfQEhw.png