YUNGATA

The 2012 U.S election thread

Guest Maru the Cat

One time I asked for bubble tea with pills and the lady looked at me so weird and we were silent for at least 5 seconds then I realised my mistake and was like I MEAN PEARLS. PEARLS. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH /sweat

:lmao:

I only like them hot. I like green tea with cherry syrup and milk tea with taro flavour. What about you?

I've never had it hot! I've had the black-tea-with milk variant, it's not too sweet and perfect :3. Right now I felt like something really sweet, so I got mango :3 You'd probably pass out at the thought of the amount of sugar I'm consuming right now :P

To make this post somewhat relevant to the thread, yay obama for your projected win!!!

:lmao:

I've never had it hot! I've had the black-tea-with milk variant, it's not too sweet and perfect :3. Right now I felt like something really sweet, so I got mango :3 You'd probably pass out at the thought of the amount of sugar I'm consuming right now :P

To make this post somewhat relevant to the thread, yay obama for your projected win!!!

They taste a lot better hot!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

same sex marriage in maryland!!! :)

obama has florida so he pretty much has it. there is no realistic way romney could get it

You think so? I think Florida is still really close and if Obama gets it, it won't be by a lot.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

wait, i think i have had one of those drinks before! it's korean, isn't it?

It's from Taiwan.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't think CNN has updated their numbers. :\ MSNBC has Romney 163 - Obama 162

This is the only U.S coverage I can get on tv D:

I'm gonna leave major updates up to you guys though~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

You think so? I think Florida is still really close and if Obama gets it, it won't be by a lot.

No, it's not as close as you think.. you have to look at the states that haven't been counted and the % of counties for those who have/are currently

I think Florida will be blue.. Romney really needed the southern region

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

you don't have to say it like that. besides:

soooo, uh?

well, i had it from a korean restaurant. so i thought it was korean.

It's popular all over Asia it was just invented in Taiwan. Most places here who sell it, are Vietnamese. :)