YUNGATA

The 2012 U.S election thread

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SPIDER IS IN MY ROOM, I'M NOT GOING TO BED TONIGHT!

I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS. Get a jar and a piece of cardboard or a cd cover. Approach the spider. Place the jar over it. It'll freak out and run across the jar. Once it's still tilt the jar up and place the cardboard/cd over the top. Run outside. Place the jar on the ground outside. Go inside. Wait 20 mins. Jar will be empty and you will be spider free.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS. Get a jar and a piece of cardboard or a cd cover. Approach the spider. Place the jar over it. It'll freak out and run across the jar. Once it's still tilt the jar up and place the cardboard/cd over the top. Run outside. Place the jar on the ground outside. Go inside. Wait 20 mins. Jar will be empty and you will be spider free.

I can't see it :'(

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I can't see it :'(

Stay alert, this is a hunt now.

So anyway, Florida and Ohio and leaning towards Obama which is actually surprising because if he wins both he'll have a really high chance of winning.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Why the FUCK are so many people voting for Romney? Are they just not voting for Obama or do they really want Romney as their president?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm not all that involved in politics at all, but I'm hoping Romney wins. :)

why?

1:17GMT

Electoral college: Obama: 64 Romney: 40

Vote by population: Obama: 48% Romney: 51%.

I know I'm not a mod but... I'm sure we can have sensible discussions about Romney/Obama but try not to turn it into an argument. We should keep it about the election and not about the candidates because I don't want forum members to dislike each other.

Why the FUCK are so many people voting for Romney? Are they just not voting for Obama or do they really want Romney as their president?

I truly suspect nobody cares about Romney; he's a Republican tool and that's good enough for them.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png