YUNGATA

The 2012 U.S election thread

Since statuses are hard to keep a track of, we need a thread to discuss everything.

Which candidate do you stan for?

Who's going to win?

Do you have an election playlist?

Are you nervous?

Get excited ladies/gentlemen/kids, politics is gr8.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Praying Obama wins.

Think he'll win the Presidential race, but nervous about my state's senate race (Virginia). College grads prefer Kaine, the Democrat, but the nice ladies at my last church let me know that education/critical thinking is a character flaw in a woman, so you know... I'm stressed.

Maybe politics isn't so ridiculous in Australia, but in the U.S. it's a damn circus.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I want believe Obama should win and I also believe he will project America towards what it really stays for, freedom and Equality. Honestly, I think Mitt Romney spent too much time in the church pews and not enough time learning about acceptance and compassion. Removing the rights of women and men who were told by the founding fathers that they were to always be equal, is disgusting. I would never put my faith in America anywhere near the hands of a racist, sexist, homophobic moron like Mitt Romney. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I just want to kick Romney in the fucking mouth, oh my god. This almost made me cry. What a brave man, I wouldn't have been able to hold my composure hearing shit from Romney like that like he did. Ugh. Sometimes I feel like there's something wrong with me for being gay because assholes like Mitt spew this shit all over the media. Obama all the way. At least he respects people and is all for equal rights.

14417469274.gif

Maybe politics isn't so ridiculous in Australia, but in the U.S. it's a damn circus.

It's a lot less intense in Australia to be honest. I mean I'm not even American but I get anxious reading articles and checking polls. We certainly have our share of dickhead politicians and I'm kind of worried about our next election... But I'm trying to have faith in the public, you know?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Guest Maru the Cat

TBH, I don't think Romney as a person gives a flying fuck about about gays getting married. I think his personal beliefs are different than the platform he's running on and how the GOP has shaped the campaign.

It's a lot less intense in Australia to be honest. I mean I'm not even American but I get anxious reading articles and checking polls. We certainly have our share of dickhead politicians and I'm kind of worried about our next election... But I'm trying to have faith in the public, you know?

Fuck yeah for parliamentary systems! I'm Canadian. :3

I just want to kick Romney in the fucking mouth, oh my god. This almost made me cry. What a brave man, I wouldn't have been able to hold my composure hearing shit from Romney like that like he did. Ugh. Sometimes I feel like there's something wrong with me for being gay because assholes like Mitt spew this shit all over the media. Obama all the way. At least he respects people and is all for equal rights.

It makes me so fucking mad Romney and every fucking homophobe tries to make someone feel bad because they love someone of the same sex. I mean, that's just fucking ridiculous and OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SPIDER IS IN MY ROOM, I'M NOT GOING TO BED TONIGHT! I have an extreme sense of justice, not only considering blacks and gays so that makes me really mad.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Guest Maru the Cat

Aaaaand.... this thread is going to become a circlejerk.

TBH, I don't think Romney as a person gives a flying fuck about about gays getting married. I think his personal beliefs are different than the platform he's running on and how the GOP has shaped the campaign.

Honestly, there are times I don't even think the GOP cares about Romney. They seem to be more concerned with planting seeds for Chris Christie in 2016 than Mitt.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png