ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

New reviews added to MC:

DIY Magazine - 90

The Line of Best Fit - 75

Still on 86.

And a 91, 90, and 80 to be added. CoS and Variety should both carry quite a bit of weight and Observer usually scores far below the average, so they may help bump some as well.

Maybe they will wait 'til the Pitchfork reviews gets published idk

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Highly unlikely that it will end in the 90s because of the two 60s and a few publications that dislike her are yet to publish.

Maybe they will wait 'til the Pitchfork reviews gets published idk

Will be updated later today or tomorrow, probably. 

I think we should add the list to the first post of the thread and strike through the ones who have already posted the review ilovetati could you do that?

I can, but not all of these magazines will publish reviews.

This is the supposed writer of the P4K review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIgo7oUTw04

10/10 incoming

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't doubt there are people on Pitchfork's staff who want to give it a 9, but their opinions don't really matter that much. Those at the very top that make the final decision will play it safe because Lana is still a polarizing figure. They wouldn't dare to go with an outrageous score. Expect a modest Best New Music score.

I don't doubt there are people on Pitchfork's staff who want to give it a 9, but their opinions don't really matter that much. Those at the very top that make the final decision will play it safe because Lana is still a polarizing figure. They wouldn't dare to go with an outrageous score. Expect a modest Best New Music score.

That's what I'm thinking. Even though half a dozen of their contributors on Twitter have said it deserves a 9 or 10, the editor-in-chief makes the final call. If he doesn't like her, then he could give her a safe 7.5 or 8.0 regardless of who the reviewer is.

That's what I'm thinking. Even though half a dozen of their contributors on Twitter have said it deserves a 9 or 10, the editor-in-chief makes the final call. If he doesn't like her, then he could give her a safe 7.5 or 8.0 regardless of who the reviewer is.

It's gonna be named Best New Music for sure, but it's gonna be something like 8.4. They won't dare to go big.