Beautiful Loser

Lana and Sean Larkin, JFK Airport, NY - October 25 2019

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

Yeah I have always found this discussion about her face stupid.

2015 LanaBoards was the epitome of bullying Lana ⬇️

Omg :rip:

I used to love leaked_version though, does anyone else remember him? Yes he was rude and everything but he was nice inside. I remember posting something like I've been so sad lately and he personally DMd me to cheer me up. 

52 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Oh god, why is it always about her physical appearance?

This. It is a mystery for me too.

It seems like everything she says or every artistic choice she makes doesn't matter if her appearance is not perfect. 

It is often about her weight, her nose or her lips. And so what, where is the problem ?

35 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Omg :rip:

I used to love leaked_version though, does anyone else remember him? Yes he was rude and everything but he was nice inside. I remember posting something like I've been so sad lately and he personally DMd me to cheer me up. 

He's still around on atrl :creep:

27 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

The way Lanaboards discusses her work done to her face you’d expect her to be botched and messed up

there were several times she's been botched tho / her fillers were visibly migrating

thankfully she's had most of it dissolved and recently had her lips re-done with a nicer technique

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

there were several times she's been botched tho / her fillers were visibly migrating

thankfully she's had most of it dissolved and recently had her lips re-done with a nicer technique

a question, do fillers in cheeks dissolve on their own or do you have to get them dissolved like you do lip fillers? btw i’m really curious what she asks for when she gets her lips done nowadays, they look sooo good

i saw this thread under the "recently updated" section, thought that she was spotted with sean again and almost had a heart attack :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

15 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

a question, do fillers in cheeks dissolve on their own or do you have to get them dissolved like you do lip fillers? btw i’m really curious what she asks for when she gets her lips done nowadays, they look sooo good

they dissolve naturally but often not fully, especially when you do fillers several times over the years (like Lana) it starts to migrate and e.g. move and store above your actual lip line (this is when a "moustache" starts to appear, especially with flash photos, Lana had this showing up in 2012/2013) - this is when you need to do hyaluornidase which is basically an injection which makes your filler dissolve, after that you can do your lips again without all the migrating. Kylie did this several years ago - she dissolved her fillers and after a few weeks did them again

it also depends on how your body absorbs the filler and what kind of filler you use, e.g. my friends and I did our lips when chemtrails dropped and after some time their filler absorbed more than mine did, for me it's still visible after over 2 years; it also depends on how hydrated you keep yourself (since it's hyaluronic acid it dissolves quicker if you don't drink enough water)

edit: oh sorry now i see you asked about cheek fillers LMFAO but i believe it's the same since i think it's also hyaluronic acid

i think she asks for russian lips, it's a popular technique in europe but it tends to migrate more than every other technique

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

im actually shocked  :awkney:

If you told me those were Daily Mail comments, I'd believe it tbh

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

they dissolve naturally but often not fully, especially when you do fillers several times over the years (like Lana) it starts to migrate and e.g. move and store above your actual lip line (this is when a "moustache" starts to appear, especially with flash photos, Lana had this showing up in 2012/2013) - this is when you need to do hyaluornidase which is basically an injection which makes your filler dissolve, after that you can do your lips again without all the migrating. Kylie did this several years ago - she dissolved her fillers and after a few weeks did them again

it also depends on how your body absorbs the filler and what kind of filler you use, e.g. my friends and I did our lips when chemtrails dropped and after some time their filler absorbed more than mine did, for me it's still visible after over 2 years; it also depends on how hydrated you keep yourself (since it's hyaluronic acid it dissolves quicker if you don't drink enough water)

edit: oh sorry now i see you asked about cheek fillers LMFAO but i believe it's the same since i think it's also hyaluronic acid

i think she asks for russian lips, it's a popular technique in europe but it tends to migrate more than every other technique

ohhhh, alright thanks! that makes sense. whatever she does to her face nowadays, she should keep doing it because she looks amazing