Beautiful Loser

Lana and Sean Larkin, JFK Airport, NY - October 25 2019

This reminded me how I really disliked her Autumn 2019/NFR Tour hair :rip: here they look fine but the blonde/light hair highlights made her hair look really dry imo

url%5D

On 11/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, Fetish said:

They don't.

The comments have interesting stories of women whose faces were messed up by migrating filler.

I'm pretty sure this happened to Lana, it explains why her face looks so fucked up. She should dissolve everything and start over because her fillers definitely migrated. The doctor also mentions getting weird 'translucent' skin and that's Lana as well.

He must make Lana feels pretty comfortable since she doesn't even get dressed up for dates. Usually women at least doll themselves up for dates because it's expected. Kinda iconic tbh. I can stan this.

The think-pieces on her face.. weird  

21 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the entire conversation about her face and plastic surgery is just so unnecessary. she looked great in 2012, great in 2017 and looks great now

This. But just yesterday I was thinking that there were at least 2 times in Lana history where it seemed like her fans were all against her:

2015-16

I don't care if you guys don't want to accept it but I remember vividly (and there's proof) that Honeymoon was pretty much disliked by the fandom back then. There's this revisionist history that Honeymoon is now Lana's hidden treasure (which it is obviously) when years ago it was easily her most hated album and era. Now I see a lot of people like "omg the Honeymoon era was so perfect" when in reality this forum was hating on how boring it was. Chuck in charge of the visuals, the HBTB video which was divisive, same with MTWBT and obviously Freak which was a scandal. I don't wanna be that guy but I have always loved Honeymoon, it's the Lana album I loved the most at first listen and it's my third favorite from her, so it kinda hurts me that people kinda deny that 2015-16 was a rough year on this forum. The Honeymoon title track thread is full of negative feedback from fans that are still active on this forum.

Also this is when she started to "gain weight" and oh god... the misogyny was escalating quickly. This is also when she did festivals only (which people still hate about her) and she introduced the dancers.

2020-21

Every single thing Lana did in this period was heavily criticised. The way she was dressing, everyone on this forum was bullying her close friends (and Jack), she gained weight and had to face her own fans calling her fat and comparing her current self to her 2011 self. The music direction she was going for. And of course Question for the Culture which I do accept if people hated her for that. The mesh mask, the racism allegations, the random high profile articles analysing how Lana's career was built on cultural appropiation and white privilege. The Donald Trump misquote. It was all a mess and being on this forum was horrible. I took a year off LB because of this. I believe this is where the iconic "golden rule" or some shit happened, some member saying her ear was too high for her face or whatever. Oh god, why is it always about her physical appearance?

Anyway thank u for coming to my ted talk :oprah3:

Edit: HOW could I forget the car selfie she used for like 4 artworks :lmao:

:oopna2:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

41 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the entire conversation about her face and plastic surgery is just so unnecessary. she looked great in 2012, great in 2017 and looks great now

Yeah I have always found this discussion about her face stupid.

36 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

That’s pre-2020 lanaboards for ya

2015 LanaBoards was the epitome of bullying Lana ⬇️

On 7/17/2023 at 8:15 PM, Embach said:

Ursomean1.jpg

Ursomean2.jpg

Ursomean3.jpg

Ursomean4.jpgUrsomean5.jpg

Ursomean6.jpg

Ursomean7.jpg

url%5D